Lippert Screen Defender RV Entry Door Screen Protector - 26" Kit
Protect your RV entry door from damage with the Lippert Screen Defender entry door screen protector. You can even bring your pet along for the adventure without worrying about them getting out of your RV at unwanted times.
- Compatible with Lippert entry doors only
- Available sizing options: 24”, 26”, 28” or 30”
- For travel trailers, 5th wheel campers, and motorized doors on motorhomes
- Solid, aluminum screen
- Black powder-coated
- Locks into existing channels of Lippert screen door
- Easy, DIY installation
- 1-year warranty
NOTE: The actual length of the Screen Defender will always be shorter than the listed "size", which corresponds to your door's rough opening size. Please see measuring instructions below.
PROTECT YOUR PET AND YOUR RV
Hitting the road with your furry travel companions? Inspired by RV owners with pets, the Screen Defender Entry Door Screen Protector by Lippert™ is a black, powder-coated aluminum screen that helps ensure your pet can’t damage or break through your existing Lippert™ entry screen door — keeping your pets safe and your RV protected from unwanted damage.
Find the right size
Available in four sizes, the Screen Defender is designed to be compatible exclusively with our full line of entry doors made for travel trailers and 5th wheel campers, as well as for motorized doors on motorhomes. And installation couldn’t be easier. The Screen Defender fits and locks into existing channels on your Lippert screen door. In no time, you’ll have the protection and peace of mind you need to get back to camping.
How to measure
To find the right size, simply measure the inside edges of your entryway doorframe and round up to the nearest even number: 24”, 26”, 28” or 30”. This number will correspond to your RV door’s rough opening size and the correct Screen Defender size to purchase.
- 24" Kit - 20.5" wide for 24” doors
- 26" Kit - 22.5” wide for 26” doors
- 28" Kit - 24.5” wide for 28” door
- 30" Kit - 26.5” wide for 30” doors
SCREEN DEFENDER FEATURES:
- DURABILITY - The solid aluminum screen is constructed with the same, reliable materials as the Lippert entry door frame
- ADDED PROTECTION - This is an easy solution to keeping your pets safely inside your RV and it helps protect your Lippert entry door from damage caused by your furry camping companion
- STYLISH DESIGN - The black, powder-coated aluminum screen looks great with any Lippert entry door
- PERFECT FIT - measure the inside edges of your entryway doorframe and round up to the nearest even number: 24”, 26”, 28” or 30”. This number will correspond to your RV door’s rough opening size and the correct Screen Defender size to purchase
- EASY UPGRADE — Installing directly into your screen door’s existing channels, no additional hardware or materials are required
The Screen Defender RV Door Screen
How To: Install the Screen Defender RV Door Screen
|Quantity In Package||1|
|What's Included||Screen Defender,Female Extrusion (2),Male Extrusion (2)|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Country of Origin||USA|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More