Screen Defender Entry Door Screen Protector
Starting At $54.95
Protect your pet and your RV with the Lippert Components® Screen Defender Entry Door Screen Protector. Bring your pet along with you for the adventure without worrying about them getting out of the RV at unwanted times or damaging your LCI® screen door.
- Available in four sizes: 24”, 26”, 28”, and 30”
- Compatible with LCI® entry doors only
- Fits travel trailers, fifth wheel campers, and motorized doors on motorhomes
- Solid aluminum screen
- Black powder-coated
- Locks into existing channels of LCI® screen door
- Easy, DIY installation
- 1-year warranty
PROTECT YOUR PET AND YOUR RV
Bring your pet with you on your next adventure. Inspired by RV owners with pets, the Screen Defender Entry Door Screen Protector by Lippert Components® is a black powder-coated aluminum screen that helps ensure your pet can’t damage or break through your existing LCI® entry screen door.
Available in four sizes, the Screen Defender is designed to be compatible exclusively with our full line of entry doors made for travel trailers and fifth wheel campers, as well as for motorized doors on motorhomes. And installation couldn’t be easier. The Screen Defender fits and locks into existing channels on your LCI® screen door. Get peace of mind and get back to camping.
How to Measure: To find the right size, simply measure from the inside of your entry door from edge frame to edge frame, and round up to the nearest even number, e.g., 24”, 26”, 28” or 30”. This number will correspond to the correct Screen Defender size to purchase.
SCREEN DEFENDER FEATURES:
- DURABLE CONTSTRUCTION - The solid aluminum screen is constructed with the same materials as the LCI® entry door frame.
- ADDED PROTECTION - This is an easy solution to keeping your pets safely inside your RV and it helps protect your LCI® entry door from damage caused by your furry camping companion.
- SLEEK BLACK AESTHETIC - The black powder-coated aluminum screen looks great with any LCI® entry door.
- THE PERFECT FIT - Measure the inside of your entry door from edge frame to edge frame, and round up to the nearest even number (e.g. 24", 26", 28", or 30"). This number should correspond to the correct Screen Defender to purchase.
The Screen Defender RV Door Screen
How To: Install the Screen Defender RV Door Screen
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More