Screen Shot® - 22"
Looking to enhance your entryway? Get the entry door upgrade that closes your RV’s screen door automatically.
- Automatically closes your RV’s screen door
- Available in five sizes: 22”, 24”, 26”, 28” or 30”
- Compatible with Lippert™ entry doors only
- Easy, DIY installation
- Helps keep pests out of your 5th wheel RV or travel trailer
- Includes all installation hardware
- 1-year warranty
NOTE:The actual length of the Screen Shot will always be shorter than the listed "size", which corresponds to your door's rough opening size. Please see measurement details below.
Close the Door!
How many times have you heard this shouted while RVing? The majority of RV screen doors DO NOT come with a retracting hinge, allowing the screen door to hang wide open if it is not shut properly. This invites unwanted pests inside your living space and detracts from the RV's heating and cooling. With our "junior" RVers constantly going inside, then outside, and then back again, you might find yourself saying, "Close the screen door!" way too often. The Screen Shot® by Lippert™ solves these issues with flying colors. With its patent pending design, the Screen Shot ensures that your screen door* closes by itself, every time, keeping unwanted pests out of your RV.
*Only for use with Lippert™ right-hand screen doors. Lippert's entry door identification labels are typically located on the entry door's inside door frame.
How it works
The Screen Shot's custom anchors were designed to fit snugly into your screen door's inner channels while a pair of anchor screws hold it in place. The Screen Shot's elastic webbing is installed directly into the door jamb. When the screen door is opened, the elastic webbing expands, then automatically pulls the door shut. Similar products on the market tend to close the door too softly, or slam the door shut too loudly. Lippert manufactures more than 575,000 entry doors each year, so we used our expertise to design the Screen Shot with the most commonly manufactured RV entry doors in mind. Simply put, we designed a Screen Shot just right for you!
How to measure
To find the right size, simply measure the inside edges of your entryway doorframe (at the widest point) and round up to the nearest even number: 22", 24”, 26”, 28” or 30”. This number will correspond to your RV door’s rough opening size and the correct Screen Shot size to purchase.
SCREEN SHOT FEATURES:
- CONVENIENCE - The Screen Shot automatically closes your RV’s entry door for enhanced convenience during all of your camping adventures
- ADDED PROTECTION - This is an easy way to help keep bugs and unwanted pests out, pets and kids inside, and warm and cool air right where it belongs, in your RV
- COMPATIBILITY - The Screen Shot is only compatible with 5th wheel RV and travel trailer entry doors by Lippert
- PERFECT FIT - measure the inside edges of your entryway doorframe and round up to the nearest even number: 24”, 26”, 28” or 30”. This number will correspond to your RV door’s rough opening size and the correct Screen Shot size to purchase
- EASY UPGRADE — Installing directly into your screen door’s existing channels, no additional hardware or materials are required
Screen Shot® Automatic RV Screen Door Closer
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More