SecureLatch Adjustable Pintle Mount (2-1/2" Shank, 30,000 lbs.)
Free Shipping! (US and Canada only)
- Slotted bolt plate provides max adjustability, instead of fixed height positions
- Quick, easy, one-tool height adjustments -- no disassembly required
- Torqued bolt plates provide 48,000 lbs. total clamp load for secure connection
- Accepts SecureLatch pintle hooks and ball hitches (sold separately)
- 10-5/8" high x 5-1/8" wide plate for versatile height adjustment
- Tested and rated for 30,000 lbs. gross trailer weight
- Fits trailer hitches with a 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" receiver tube opening
- High-strength fabricated steel construction
- Textured, dark grey teridium finish for a premium look on your vehicle
- Bright gold zinc-plated hardware for long-lasting corrosion resistance
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Not intended for use in rise position
- CURT part number: 48548
The CURT SecureLatch pintle mount offers easy, precise vertical adjustment of your pintle hitch. It features a unique slotted design that allows the double bolts to slide up and down as needed to level your trailer. Instead of having to disassemble and reassemble the entire hitch, simply loosen the bolts with a single wrench, enough to allow the pintle hitch to slide freely. Then, retorque the bolts -- the bolts provide 48,000 pounds of clamp pressure for highly secure towing of heavy-duty loads. This SecureLatch pintle plate mount fits any industry-standard 2-1/2-inch receiver and has a 10-5/8-inch x 5-1/8-inch plate for a wide range of adjustment. The mount is rated for 30,000 pounds gross trailer weight, and it can accept a SecureLatch pintle hook or ball and pintle combination (sold separately). This pintle hitch mount is constructed from high-strength fabricated steel, and it comes with a durable dark grey teridium powder coat finish for lasting corrosion resistance and a premium look on your vehicle.
- ONE-WRENCH ADJUSTMENT. No disassembly and reassembly required for adjustment! Just loosen the bolts and slide your pintle hitch to the correct height. Then, re-tighten -- only one tool needed!
- 48,000-POUND CLAMP PRESSURE. The double bolt plates on this pintle mount provide 48,000 pounds of clamp pressure when fully torqued, ensuring safe, secure towing.
- LEVEL TOWING. The slotted 10-5/8-inch x 5-1/8-inch plate of this pintle hitch mount provides more precise leveling of your trailer compared to fixed position mounts. The shank fits any industry-standard 2-1/2-inch receiver.
- HIGH-STRENGTH. Rated for 30,000 pounds, this pintle plate mount is built from high-strength fabricated steel for long-lasting, dependable use, even with heavy-duty towing.
- PREMIUM FINISH. For lasting weather and outdoor resistance, this pintle plate is shielded in a dark grey teridium powder coat finish. This provides superior corrosion resistance and a premium look on your vehicle.
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Gross Trailer Weight (GTW)||30,000 lbs.|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||48548|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More