SecureLatch Lunette Ring Channel (2-3/4" I.D., 11-3/4" High)
Free Shipping! (US and Canada only)
- Mounts any CURT SecureLatch channel-style lunette ring (sold separately)
- Four-position height adjustment allows for precise trailer leveling
- 2" bolt pattern spread for simple, secure attachment
- Tested and rated for 40,000 lbs. gross trailer weight
- Includes channel only (lunette ring #48626 sold separately)
- CURT part number: 48651
The CURT SecureLatch channel is designed to mount a lunette ring onto your trailer and provide integrated height adjustment for level towing. It has an inside width of 2-3/4 inches and an overall height of 11-3/4 inches. This allows it to specifically fit the CURT SecureLatch lunette ring #48626 (sold separately). This lunette ring channel is constructed from austempered cast iron for superior strength and wear resistance. It is rated for a maximum gross trailer weight of 40,000 pounds. This channel also comes with a raw metal finish to be readily welded into place on your trailer.
- LEVEL TOWING. This SecureLatch lunette ring channel allows for level towing of your trailer, featuring multiple holes for flexible height adjustment as needed.
- TESTED STRENGTH. This adjustable lunette ring channel is tested and rated for a maximum gross trailer weight of 40,000 pounds.
- SOLID BUILD. This channel for lunette rings is constructed from cast iron and is austempered for superior strength and resistance to wear.
- READY TO WELD. This lunette ring channel comes ready to be welded into place on your trailer, featuring a raw metal finish.
- CHANNEL ONLY. This package includes the channel only. The CURT SecureLatch lunette ring #48626 is sold separately. (Channel measures 2-3/4 inches I.D. x 11-3/4 inches high, bolt holes spaced 2 inches apart vertically).
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Gross Trailer Weight (GTW)||40,000 lbs.|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||48651|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More