Short Fifth-Wheel Kit - JT's Strong Arm™ Jack Stabilizer
Out of stock
Each JT's Strong Arm stabilizer tube bolts on to each landing gear leg and to the RV frame, forming a rigid triangle to eliminate unwanted chassis movement and provide a rock-solid camping experience.
- Short Fifth-Wheel Kit - under 58" between landing gear
- Eliminates annoying chassis movement
- Provides a rock steady camping experience
- One-time installation/permanently attached
- Works with all types of jacks
- Bolt-on installation — No welding required
- JT's Strong Arm Jack Stabilizer kits come with everything needed for installation
Put an End to Unwanted Chassis Movement
Like a rock-solid race car chassis, JT's Strong Arm Jack Stabilizers use triangles — the strongest shape in nature — to eliminate unwanted chassis movement. One end of each stabilizer tube attaches to each landing gear leg and the other to the RV frame, forming a rigid triangle. There is no welding required and no need to remove and reattach during setup. It's permanent! When parked, JT's Strong Arm Jack Stabilizers telescope into place with the jacks.
The patented universal system is designed to attach to the three main types of jacks found on RVs: scissor, front landing gear and telescoping.
*Additional hardware may be required.
|Series||JT's Strong Arm™|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More