Slide Topper Awning - Various Options
Out of stock
Out of Stock
Give your RV’s slide-out an extra layer of protection from dirt, debris and water infiltration with our durable Slide-Toppers. Available in multiple sizes and black or white color options, this is the perfect way to help prevent damage to your rig.
- Heavy-duty, durable protection for your slide-out
- Compatible with most slide-outs on the market today
- Provides full coverage over the slide-out roof and the RV sidewall slide-out opening
- Fits slides ranging from 66" to 192" long and extending up to 48"
- Comes complete with awning rail and all mounting brackets
- Choose from white or black vinyl fabric colors
- Cost-effective alternative to other slide-out awnings
- Permanently attached to the slide rooms; retracts/extends with slide-out
- Made from cold crack tested, 13.5 oz. vinyl
Note: Slide topper awnings are built to order and non-returnable.
Keep Your Slide-Out Protected with Solera®
Protecting your slide-out is easy when you equip your RV with a Solera® Slide Topper awning cover. These economical, aesthetically attractive slide covers, automatically extend and retract with your camper’s slide-out — providing protection from dirt, leaves, branches, bird dropping, water infiltration, and more! Available in black or white and multiple sizes, each Slide Topper is constructed with heavy-duty, 13.5 oz. vinyl that’s been tested to withstand -25 degrees Fahrenheit and engineered with heat-welded, leak-proof seams to prevent water damage.
How to Measure:
When measuring a Slide Topper, slide-out cover for your travel trailer, 5th wheel, or motorhome, start by measuring between the outside edges of both slide-out flanges and order the Slide Topper size that allows for total fabric coverage over the Slide-Out box (the fabric itself will measure 5” shorter than the complete awning width).
For example: A flange-to-flange slide-out size of 64” (or 5’3”) will require an awning width selection of 6’ (5’7” fabric) for complete coverage.
You can place your Slide Topper up to 5” above your slide box trim — giving you more flexibility during installation.
SOLERA SLIDE TOPPER FEATURES:
- RELIABLE PROTECTION — Slide Toppers help prevent dirt, bird droppings, debris and more from falling on your RV’s slide-out — plus, they help water from pooling on top, so you don’t have to worry about damaged seals or mold formation
- MULTIPLE SIZING & COLOR OPTIONS — Fitting slide-outs ranging from 66” to 192” and available in black or white fabrics, Slide Toppers are designed to help meet the needs of your RV’s size and your personal style preferences
- TESTED FOR DURABILITY — The 13.5 oz vinyl has been rigorously tested to withstand -25 degrees Fahrenheit, so it won’t crack in cold, winter temperatures. And, it’s reinforced with heat-welded seams to help prevent leaks
- STYLISH & ECONOMICAL — This slide awning is a practical, economical was for you to protect your slide-out from costly damage, and its stylish design won’t take away from the aesthetics of your RV
- DIY INSTALLATION — This assembly comes complete with everything needed for an easy installation — including slide-out topper roll, brackets, hardware, and railing to mount your Slide Topper. You can install the Slide Topper up to 5” above the slide-box trim, giving you added placement flexibility
|Fits slide-outs ranging from 66" to 192" in length|
|(1) Part number that comes complete with awning rail, topper and all mounting brackets|
|Standard 13.5 oz vinyl fabric||10 oz only||10 oz only|
|No anti-billowing device needed|
|Heated wedge welding fuses vinyl together for strong, leak-resistant seams|
|Accommodates slide-outs up to 48" wide||42"||42"|
|Flexible placement; can be installed up to five inches above slide box trim|
Solera® Slide Toppers
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Quantity In Package||1|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More