CURT Slim Adjustable Channel Mount with Dual Ball (2" Shank, 10K, 3-3/4" Drop) #45903
Free Shipping! (US and Canada only)
This CURT slim adjustable hitch ball mount has a weight capacity of up to 10,000 lbs. and only weighs 15 lbs. It has a shank size of 2" x 2" and features two different trailer ball sizes to accommodate two different coupler sizes.
- 2" ball rated for 8,000 lbs. and 2-5/16" ball rated for 10,000 lbs.
- Weighs only 15 lbs. for easy handling, compared to other adjustable hitches
- Shank can be flipped for a max rise of 3-1/2" and drop of 3-3/4"
- Adjustable channel mount allows for precise trailer leveling
- One-pin dual ball attachment for quick, easy adjustment
- Mounts on trailer hitches with a 2" x 2" receiver tube opening
- Two hitch pin holes provide shank lengths of 10" or 11"
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat (zinc-plated dual ball)
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes pins & clips
- Patent# US8,033,563
- CURT part number: 45903
If you own multiple trailers or frequently tow a variety of loads, you know how much time and money are spent tailoring your towing system to each and every individual trailer. There is nothing more inconvenient than switching back and forth between a few different ball mounts and trying to remember which mount fits with which trailer. A CURT adjustable ball mount is your multipurpose towing solution. The CURT slim adjustable channel-style ball mount provides a weight capacity of up to 10,000 pounds and only weighs 15 pounds. It has a shank size of 2 inches x 2 inches and features two different trailer ball sizes to accommodate two different coupler sizes: 2-inch and 2-5/16-inch. It also features an adjustable shank assembly with multiple mounting holes for varying ball heights. Each trailer ball can be raised to a maximum of 3-1/2-inch rise or lowered to a maximum of 3-3/4-inch drop, allowing you to make your trailer completely level in any towing situation. The CURT slim adjustable ballmount offers a gross trailer weight capacity of up to 8,000 pounds for the 2-inch ball and 10,000 pounds for the 2-5/16-inch ball. It allows you to tow a variety of trailers, and it features two pin holes in the shank to be mounted at an 10-inch or 11-inch length. All CURT channel-style adjustable hitches are made with sturdy steel construction and come with a black carbide powder coat finish for long-lasting rust, scratch and UV resistance.
- TOUGH BUILD. Constructed from high-strength steel, this multi-use adjustable hitch ball mount is ready to work. The 2-inch ball is rated for a capacity of 8,000 pounds, and the 2-5/16-inch ball for 10,000 pounds
- ONLY 15 POUNDS. Though it offers an exceptional weight rating of 10,000 pounds maximum, this adjustable multi-ball hitch only weighs 15 pounds. This makes it easy to handle and carry
- HIGHLY VERSATILE. Adapt your trailer hitch to any towing situation with the highly versatile and easily adjustable design of this adjustable ball mount. The channel-style shank can be flipped to provide up to a 3-3/4-inch drop or 3-1/2-inch rise
- PRECISE FIT. This adjustable ball hitch comes with a standard shank to fit virtually any standard 2-inch x 2-inch trailer hitch receiver. It's perfect for most pickup trucks and class 3, class 4 and class 5 hitches
- WEATHER-RESISTANT. To protect it against rain, dirt, road grime and salt, this compact adjustable ball mount is shielded in a durable carbide black powder coat finish, and the dual ball attachment is protected with a corrosion-resistant zinc plating
|Side Wing Plate Included
|Country of Origin
|Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
|Unit of Measure
|Manufacturer Reference Number
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More