Intelligently designed for the open road, the Smart Jack™ by Lippert Components, Inc. offers a unique combination of innovation, durability, and strength like never before.
- Auto-Hitch Memory Function remembers hitch height after use
- Integrated LED lights shine on the coupler where light is needed most
- Crank included for manual override in case of power loss
- Modern, backlit control panel
- Battery indicator that alerts user of coach battery life
- 3,500 lb. lift capacity
- 1-year warranty
- 9 inch footpad
"Smart" is an understatement when it comes to this trailer jack. Designed with the same durability andstrength as our Power Tongue Jack, the Smart Jack™ by Lippert Components, Inc. takes raising and lowering a-frame trailers to a whole new level.
From the Auto-Hitch Memory Function that remembers the exact hitch height needed for your trailer - to a modern, sleek control panel that's easy to operate and backlit for night use, every feature of this jack was thoughtfully designed to give you an easier, more enjoyable experience on the road.
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN. Control your jack with a modern, backlit monitor that illuminates when touched for night-time operation and turns off automatically to preserve battery. Plus, this monitor has a battery indicator that alerts you when your coach battery is low.
- TIME-SAVING. The Auto-Hitch Memory Function and the auto-retract feature allow your jack to automatically retract and extend to original hitch height with just the push of a button.
- INTEGRATED LIGHTING. Bright, halo-effect LED lights illuminate the ball and coupler, so you can operate your jack at night, worry-free.
- POWERFULLY ENGINEERED. Built to do heavy lifting, our Smart Jack™ has a 3,500-pound lift capacity, helical-cut gears, 30 AMPs of power, and a 12 Volt motor -- all designed to get the job done, quietly and efficiently, so you don't have to.
- BUILT TOUGH. Made with an extra-large footplate for added stability, heavy-gauge, steel construction, a durable, textured housing that prevents chips and cracks, and a black powder-coat finish -- this jack was built to operate, day after day.
|Country of Origin||China|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More