Solera® 66-1/8" Pitched Awning Support Arm Assembly - White
Reliable, functional and durable are a few words that describe the Solera Pitched Awning Support Arm Assembly. This innovative awning arm comes complete with a gas strut for stability and effortless awning extension and retraction.
- 66-1/8" pitched support arm for power and manual awnings
- Measure the length of the wall mount to confirm the correct size support arm needed (Flat style measures 69", Pitched style measures 66-1/8", Short style measures 61-1/2")
- Incorporated gas strut for added stability and easy operation
- 1 year warranty
Reliable, functional and durable are a few words that describe the Solera Pitched Awning Support Arm Assembly. This innovative awning arm comes complete with a gas strut for stability and effortless awning extension and retraction. It also does not have to be readjusted before retracting the awning.
To order the correct Solera replacement arm size, simply measure the length of the wall-mount extrusion from top to bottom. Short styles will measure 61-½", pitched styles will measure 66-1/8" and flat styles will measure 69".
- Solera Pitched Awning Support Arms measure 66 1/8" in length and should be used with standard awning roller assemblies which are sold separately
- Can be used for both power and manual awnings
- Features a gas strut for stability and easy operation
- Friction joint makes it easy to adjust the awning angle to drain off any accumulated rainwater
- To order the correct replacement arm, measure the length of the wall mount and choose the appropriate size
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Quantity In Package||1|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More