Solera® Manual Crank Style To Power Awning Conversion Kit, White
Upgrade from a Solera® manual crank style RV awning to a power awning with the Solera® Power Awning Conversion kit by Lippert Components. This easy to install kit converts a manual Solera® crank style awning to a power awning that extends and retracts with the push of a button.
The Solera® Manual Crank Style To Power Awning Conversion Kit is easy install and easy to operate even in the case of power failure. The Solera® Power Awning features the industry's only easy-to-access manual override. You simply use a power drill to extend and retract the awning.
- Kit includes 1 motor side head, 1 idler side head, 2 wax screws, 1 power cord, 2 end caps, plastic wire covers, 1 mini breaker, 1 wire harness and 1 switch kit
- Features the industry's only easy manual override should power failure occur
- Simply use a power drill to extend and retract the awning in case of power failure
- Easy to install and can be used on short, flat or pitched Solera® awnings
- Comes in black and white to match existing Solera awning assemblies
- Comes with one-year limited warranty
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Quantity In Package||1|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More