Solera® Manual Pull Style To Power Awning Conversion Kit - Various Colors
Starting At $532.95
This kit is easy install and easy to operate even in the case of power failure. The Solera Power Awning features the industry's only easy-to-access manual override. You simply use a power drill to extend and retract the awning.
- Available in black or white
- This kit includes 1 motor side head, 1 idler side head, 2 wax screws, 1 power cord, 2 end caps, plastic wire covers, 1 mini breaker, 1 wire harness and 1 switch kit
Upgrade Your Awning with Solera®
Upgrade from the Solera, manual spring tension RV awning to a power awning operation with this awning conversion kit by Lippert™. This kit converts a manual Solera spring tension awning to a spring-free power awning in a few simple steps. This upgrade kit makes your RV's Solera awning even easier to extend and retract with just the push of a button. Plus, in the event of a power failure, you can manually override your awning with a power drill, so you can still extend and retract your awning even when power isn't available.
This RV awning upgrade is compatible with short, flat or pitched Solera awning assemblies. Choose from white or black color options to match your RV's aesthetics. Our upgrade kit comes complete with (1) motor side head, (1) idler side head, (2) wax screws, (1) power cord, (2) end caps, plastic wire covers, (1) mini breaker, (1) wire harness and (1) switch kit.
Solera Awning Accessories
From shade rooms and lighting solutions to replacement awning fabric and automated awning arms, Solera is every RV owners go-to brand when it comes updating or upgrading your awning and patio space. Our top-quality awning solutions help you make the most out of every camping trip with added ease, convenience and reliability.
SOLERA POWER AWNING CONVERSION KIT FEATURES:
- CAMPING EASE - This kit lets you easily extend and retract your RV awning with just the push of a button
- DIY INSTALLATION - With minimal assembly required, you can convert your awning in just a few easy steps
- COMPATIBILITY - This awning upgrade kit is designed for short, flat or pitched Solera awning assemblies
- MANUAL OVERRIDE - ou can easily override your awning's system in the event of a power failure with a power drill (not included) to extend and retract your awning
- SOLERA AWNING SOLUTIONS - Solera offers a wide array of awning products and accessories engineered to enhance your camping experience. From add-on shade rooms to fabric replacement, Solera has you covere
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Warranty Term||1 Year|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Quantity In Package||1|
|What's Included||Drive Head Assembly,Idler Head Assembly,Wire Harness,Power Feed,Wire Covers (10),Switch Assembly,Switch Bezel Spacer,End Caps (2),#8 Screws (2)|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More