Solera® Plain Head Power Hardware Kit for Pitched Awnings (66-1/8" Arms) Black
Innovative, durable and easy to use are just a few words that describe the 66-1/8” Pitched Power Hardware Kit. Solera® RV Power Awning Kits by Lippert Components feature easy-access manual override. Should a power outage occur, the awning can be easily extended and retracted with a cordless power drill.
Ideal for RVs with higher awning rails. Provides more shade and better run-off of water and debris. Requires 66-1/8" from awning rail down. Must be ordered for standard roller assemblies only.
- 66 1/8" Pitched Power Awning Hardware Kit includes two arm assemblies, switch, wiring harness and fasteners
- Must be used with Solera® standard roller awning assemblies (sold separately)
- Features easy-access manual override in case of power loss
- Friction joint makes it easy to adjust the awning angle to drain off any accumulated rainwater
- Does not require readjustment before retracting
- Comes with one-year limited warranty
|Sales Unit of Measure||KT|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||V000453126|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More