Solera® Regal Drive Head Front Cover - Various Colors
Starting At $37.95
The replacement Solera® Regal Drive Head Front Cover is durable, and easy to install to protect the drive head assembly from outside elements and debris. The Regal Drive Head Front Cover is universal for Solera® Power and Pull Style Awning Drive Head assemblies including short, flat and pitched awnings. The replacement Power and Manual Drive head cover comes with a one-year warranty and requires no assembly.
- Durable and easy to install
- Use with the grommet diaphragm PN 275071 (sold separately) to fully protect head assembly from outside elements and debris
- Universal for all Solera® power and manual head assemblies including short, flat and pitched
- Requires no assembly
- Comes with one-year limited warranty
- Available in black or white
Has wear and tear taken its toll on your drive head’s front cover?
Solera® has the replacement cover you need to keep your awning protected. Designed to fit both Solera® power and manual awnings with short, flat, or pitched assemblies — this cover is durably built to add to the lifespan of the drive head components on your awning. For extra protection, use a grommet diaphragm to help prevent dirt, debris, and other harmful elements from damaging the drive head assembly. Plus, installation is quick and easy. With no assembly required, all you have to do is simply remove your old cover and screw your new one securely in place. Don’t let a broken cover damage the components of your awning. Replace it today with an exact match that comes backed by a one-year manufacturer’s warranty: the Solera® Regal drive head front cover. Lippert™, Inc. (Lippert™)
- EASY INSTALLATION. With no assembly required, users can replace their front drive head cover in no time and get back to operating their awning as usual.
- DURABILITY. Built for protection, this cover helps add to the longevity of the drive head by keeping it safe from outside damage.
- COMPATIBLE. The drive head front cover is designed to fit both Solera® power and manual awnings — including short, flat, and pitched assemblies.
- ADDED PROTECTION. Equipped with a grommet diaphragm, this feature provides additional protection to the drive head assembly from dirt, debris, and other harmful elements.
- RELIABILITY. Powered by a name campers trust.
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Warranty Term||1 Year|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Quantity In Package||1|
|What's Included||Front Cover|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More