Solera® Regal Power Awning Speaker Drive Head Assembly - Various
Starting At $545.95
The Solera® Power RV Awning Speaker Drive Head Assembly is easy to operate and install, and comes complete with front drive speaker head cover, back drive head cover, motor and drive head gear kit. The Speaker Drive Head Assembly delivers excellent sound quality to your campsite and features easy manual override: should power failure occur, the awning can be easily extended and retracted with a cordless power drill.
- Power Awning Speaker Drive Head Assembly delivers excellent sound quality to your campsite
- Features easy manual override feature should power failure occur; the awning can be easily extended and retracted with a cordless power drill
- Universal for all Solera® Power Speaker awning assemblies including flat, short and pitched
- Should be used with, but does not include, Solera® Regal Power Speaker Idler head
- Comes with one-year limited warranty
- Available in black or white
The Solera® Regal Power Awning Speaker Drive Head Assembly is the replacement part you need to restore excellent sound to your RV or camper. Designed to fit all Solera power awnings with short, flat, or pitched assemblies — this product is durably built and includes the front drive speaker head cover, back drive head cover, and motor and drive head gear kit. With little assembly required, all you have to do is remove your old drive head assembly and screw your new one securely in place. To top it off, if you experience an unexpected power failure, you can still retract and extend your awning as usual with a manual override. All you need is a cordless power drill. This kit is all you need to get your speaker and awning operating as usual. Order your Solera® Regal Power Awning Speaker Drive Head Assembly today. Lippert™, Inc. (Lippert™)
- EASY INSTALLATION. The Solera® Power Awning Speaker Drive Head Assembly is easy to install and comes with the front drive speaker head cover, back drive head cover, and motor and drive head gear kit.
- QUALITY SOUND. This replacement assembly allows campers to once again enjoy excellent sound while relaxing at their campsite.
- COMPATIBLE. Thoughtfully designed to fit all Solera® power awnings — including short, flat, and pitched assemblies.
- MANUAL OVERRIDE. In the unexpected event of a power failure, campers can easily extend and retract their awning with a cordless power drill.
- RELIABILITY. Powered by a name campers trust.
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Warranty Term||1 Year|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Quantity In Package||1|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More