Lift Assist Kit for Solid Step®
Starting At $118.95
Make raising and lowering your Solid Step® easier with the addition of Lift Assist, allowing even our largest quad step to be lifted with just one finger!
- Available in two sizes: Narrow Lift Assist fits entry widths 25”-28.9” and Wide Lift Assist fits entry widths 29”-32” (Measure frame to frame at the widest point of the your entry way)
- Compatible with all Generation 3 Triple and Quad Solid Steps with doorway entry widths no wider than 32”
- Integrated gas strut takes virtually all the weight off of the Solid Step® when deploying and while storing
- One of the best solutions for safe, easy, and convenient handling of your RV manual steps
- All necessary fasteners included for installation
The Solid Step® by Lippert Components® has taken the RV industry by storm. Its patented design gives RVers the most solid footing of any RV entry step in the market. When not in use, the step stores inside the entry door frame, protected from the elements during travel. Lippert Components® now offers an exciting new upgrade to current Solid Step® owners; the Solid Step® Lift Assist Kit. Once installed, the Lift Assist Kit takes virtually all the weight off of the step during deployment and storage. Upgrading to the Lift Assist Kit makes an already great product even better.
- Lift Assist kit integrates a gas strut into the mechanics to remove virtually all the weight of your steps
- Makes deploying and storing the Solid Step® much easier
- Once the Lift Assist Kit is installed, the Solid Step® can be operated with as little as one finger
|Country of Origin||China|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More