Spare Tire Winch with Offset Cable
Ships in 1-2 days
When it comes to replacement parts for your RV, look no further than Lippert™.
- Replacement spare tire winch with offset cable for RVs, trailers and trucks
- Various lengths available
- Bolts on to chassis/frame for easy access to spare tire
- Using a crank handle (not included), spare tire can be stored underneath chassis
- Can be used on RVs, trailers and trucks with enough clearance to store additional spare tire
- Mounting hardware and crank not included
Get back on the road with Lippert™
At Lippert™, we help you take the guesswork out of replacement parts by providing direct replacement components that will get your rig and your equipment up and running like usual. Our replacement spare tire winch with an offset cable makes it easier for you to access your RV, truck or trailer's spare tire. As an exact-match component, this product will install just like your original equipment.
This is a replacement, spare tire winch with an offset cable. Mounting hardware and crank are not included.
Parts you can trust
Our team at Lippert knows that having broken, worn, or malfunctioning RV equipment can put a damper on even the greatest weekends of camping. That’s why we’re committed to providing our customers with the replacement parts and equipment needed to get your RV off the sidelines and back into the great outdoors.
|Country of Origin||IND|
|Warranty Term||1 Year|
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Weight Capacity||150 lbs.|
|Forest River Part Number||FR001|
|Heartland Part Number||24344|
|Jayco Part Number||0151417|
|Keystone RV Part Number||208870|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More