Spyder 5th Wheel Rail Gooseneck Hitch
Free Shipping! (US and Canada only)
This item is currently experiencing unusually long shipping times.
- Allows pickup trucks equipped with 5th wheel rails to tow gooseneck trailers
- Mounts to all industry-standard 5th wheel base rails
- Four-pin installation and removal for easy truck bed access
- Features a welded 2-5/16" trailer ball
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes safety chain hookups, pins & clips
- CURT part number: 16085
Just because you install 5th wheel brackets and rails in your truck bed does not mean your truck is limited to one type of towing. To give your truck the tools it needs to be the ultimate towing machine, CURT offers a gooseneck adapter for a 5th wheel setup.
A 5th wheel / gooseneck plate is essentially a gooseneck hitch that mounts into a set of 5th wheel rails just like a 5th wheel trailer hitch. This allows you to pull both 5th wheel trailers and gooseneck trailers with the same pickup truck.
CURT 5th wheel gooseneck hitches feature four pin-and-clip attachment points for a solid installation and quick removal when necessary, giving you full access and full use of your truck bed for hauling other loads. Best of all, our gooseneck adapter plates mount onto all industry standard rails. This particular 5th wheel to gooseneck adpater plate, the Spyder gooseneck, features an impressive gross trailer weight capacity of 25,000 lbs., a tongue weight capacity of 6,250 lbs. and offers a 2-5/16" trailer ball for pulling most types of gooseneck trailers, including livestock trailers, chopper boxes, gravity boxes, industrial equipment haulers, flatbeds and more.
CURT 5th wheel gooseneck plates and gooseneck 5th wheel adapters are the ultimate versatility tools in heavy-duty towing. We coat our 5th wheel gooseneck hitches in a black carbide powder coat to ensure that they are highly resistant to rust, scratching and UV damage.
- MAXIMUM FUNCTIONALITY. This unique gooseneck hitch is a 5th wheel to gooseneck adapter. It is designed to drop into existing 5th wheel base rails in your truck bed and enable gooseneck towing. It allows you to maximize the functionality of your truck for towing both types of heavy-duty trailers.
- 5TH WHEEL FIT. For versatile application, this gooseneck 5th wheel hitch fits any industry-standard 5th wheel rails. It provides a standard 2-5/16-inch gooseneck ball for ready coupling of a gooseneck trailer.
- DEPENDABLE TOWING. This 5th wheel gooseneck hitch is tested and rated to tow 25,000 lbs. gross trailer weight and 6,250 lbs. vertical load (limited to lowest-rated towing component).
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. For reliable weather resistance, this gooseneck hitch adapter is shielded in a highly durable carbide powder coat finish. This tough finish easily outlasts exposure to rain, snow, dirt and other corrosive elements.
- EASY TO INSTALL. This 5th wheel to gooseneck hitch adapter easily drops into the 5th wheel hitch rails and is secured with 4 included hitch pins.
|Gross Trailer Weight (GTW)||25,000 lbs.|
|Tongue Weight Capacity||6,250 lbs.|
|Vertical Load Limit||6,250 lbs.|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||16085|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More