Taylor Made Square Low Freeboard Fender, Metallic Black (5" x 14") #31006
Defined by its patented design, the square Low Freeboard Fender is made to position your fender better — preventing it from rolling out of place. Shaped to protect the gunwales and rub rail of your boat, this fender provides superior protection, and it’s made to withstand the elements with heavy-duty, marine grade vinyl.
- Specifically designed to help protect low freeboard boats
- Football needle valve for easy inflation and long life
- Built to protect your boat’s gunwales and rub rail
- Heavy-duty, marine grade vinyl
- Square design to prevent fender from rolling out of place
- Made in the USA
Superior protection for low freeboard boats.
Protect your low freeboard boat with a fender you can trust. The patented design of the Taylor Made® Low Freeboard Fender gives your boat protection like never before. Its unique, square shape keeps this fender from rolling out of place — helping to better protect the gunwales and rub rail of low freeboard boats.
Constructed from heavy-duty, marine grade vinyl, our fenders are built to take on rigors of life on the water. Plus, it comes equipped with a rubber football needle valve for easy inflation and extended longevity. And like all of our fenders, the Low Freeboard Fender is crafted right here in the USA by a name boat owners know and trust.
Taylor Made is a proud member of the Lippert family, a global manufacturer and supplier of engineered products for the RV, marine, automotive, commercial vehicle, and building products industries. At Lippert, our commitment to our customers is always moving forward, always making your experience better. Choose Taylor Made®.
- PATENTED DESIGN—Our freeboard fenders have a unique square shaped design that secures the fenders in place and will not take them out of position, protecting the rub rail and gunwale of your boat. They sit high on the hull and easily tied to the cleat
- UNMATCHED DURABILITY -Taylor Made low freeboard fenders are designed to last, withstanding the rigors of marine life from corrosive salt water and the harmful UV rays. The fenders are constructed with marine-grade vinyl-tough and long-lasting protection
- SIZE & COLOR —Our boat fenders are available in two sizes- 5”x 14” and 7” x 23” – for boats that sit lower in the water. The smaller size fenders are available in white, metallic black, metallic red and camo; larger size in white and metallic black
- MADE IN THE USA — Built right here in the USA, boaters know they can trust Taylor Made bass boat fenders to deliver the durability and quality they can rely on when they’re on the water
- UNRIVALED QUALITY — Engineered and designed for the marine industry, Taylor Made flat fenders are high quality. From the molded needle-nose inflation valve to the unique design, eyehole, to the easy-to-use valve for proper inflation. Choose Taylor Made
|Quantity In Package||1|
|What's Included||Low Freeboard Fender|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||31006|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More