Stainless Steel Gas Shock 10" x 40 lbs
Our stainless steel gas shocks replaces a worn or damaged ball-and-socket gas strut for your boat's hatch or dock box. Installation is easy.
- 10" long
- Replacement shock for boat hatch or dock box
- Rustproof 315 Stainless Steel
- 10 mm socket
- 40 lb. Force
- Corrosion Resistant coating
- Ideal for freshwater and saltwater environment
- Easy Installation
- One shock per package
Replacement Gas Shock
Is your boat hatch not working properly? Maybe your dock box needs a replacement shock. Our replacement gas shocks are made with a durable 316 stainless steel for strength and durability. They have a corrosion-resistant coating, ideal for saltwater and freshwater environments.
The 10" long shock has a 40 lbs. force and is simple to install. A ball-and-socket installation, attach to ball studs on the inside of your boat's hatch or dock box or wherever you're replacing the shock. Sold as one shock per package.
Taylor Made is a proud member of the Lippert family, a global manufacturer and supplier of engineered products for the RV, marine, automotive, commercial vehicle, and building products industries. At Lippert, our commitment to our customers is always moving forward, always making your experience better. Choose Taylor Made.
- Gas shocks incorporate an annealed steel rod with corrosion resistant coating.
- 10 mm ball ends
- The P1 force is the lbs of force exerted when the gas springs is in the fully open or exteneded postion.
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||1848|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More