Taylor Made Stainless Steel Gas Shock - Various Sizes
Starting At $89.95
Our stainless steel gas shocks replaces a worn or damaged ball-and-socket gas strut for your boat's hatch or dock box. Installation is easy.
- Available from 7.5" to 20" long
- Replacement shock for boat hatch or dock box
- Rustproof 315 Stainless Steel
- 10 mm socket
- Available in 10 lb. to 120 lb. force
- Corrosion Resistant coating
- Ideal for freshwater and saltwater environment
- Easy Installation
- One shock per package
Replacement Gas Shock
Is your boat hatch not working properly? Maybe your dock box needs a replacement shock. Our replacement gas shocks are made with a durable 316 stainless steel for strength and durability. They have a corrosion-resistant coating, ideal for saltwater and freshwater environments.
A ball-and-socket installation, attach to ball studs on the inside of your boat's hatch or dock box or wherever you're replacing the shock. Sold as one shock per package.
Taylor Made is a proud member of the Lippert family, a global manufacturer and supplier of engineered products for the RV, marine, automotive, commercial vehicle, and building products industries. At Lippert, our commitment to our customers is always moving forward, always making your experience better. Choose Taylor Made.
- Gas shocks incorporate an annealed steel rod with corrosion resistant coating.
- 10 mm ball ends
- The P1 force is the pounds of force exerted when the gas springs is in the fully open or extended postion.
|What's Included||Gas Shock|
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More