Taylor Made Standard Mooring Whips (Various Sizes)
Starting At $678.95
Standard Mooring Whips are equipped with fixed angle bases with a 60° angle, 13/16" diameter fiberglass pole and are most commonly used for ski boats, runabouts, center consoles and bass boats.
Taylor Made is a proud member of the Lippert family, a global manufacturer and supplier of engineered products for the RV, marine, automotive, commercial vehicle, and building products industries. At Lippert, our commitment to our customers is always moving forward, always making your experience better. Choose Taylor Made®.
- RELIABLE PROTECTION — Both our standard and premium mooring whips protect your boat against dockside damage. The fiberglass poles use a fixed angle base for standard and a rocker arm base for premium, positioning your boat safely away from the dock
- UNMATCHED QUALITY— Our boat mooring whips are high-quality from the sturdy fiberglass and each rod incorporates a low friction tip and whip cleat to enable easy retrieval for boarding-boaters rely on these whips to protect their vessels
- SIZED FOR YOUR BOAT — The standard dock edge mooring whips are designed for boats 20’ to 33’, 2,500 lbs. to 20,000 lbs
- EXPERT DESIGN — Standard whips are designed for fresh or saltwater and moderate wakes to give your boat the maximum protection it needs to withstand the damage that severe weather brings. The heavy-duty fiberglass poles are top-performers
- MADE IN THE USA — Our dock heavy-duty mooring whips are made in the USA, by the marine brand trusted by boaters everywhere- Taylor Made®. Choose quality and performance from Taylor Made®- setting the design standard for more than 100 years
|Quantity In Package||1|
|What's Included||Mooring whip|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More