Step Motor Conversion Kit for "A", "B," and "C" Linkages - Single And Double Configurations
Starting At $462.95
The Step Repair kit is a upgraded replacement parts kit for Kwikee® steps.
- "A", "B", or “C" linkage gearbox configurations
- IMGL motor (integrated motor / gear box / linkage)
- Control unit
- Clevis & cotter pin
- 4-way pigtail fasteners
- Door switch
- For use on single and double step configurations
The Step Motor, Gearbox Upgrade kit is an electric step improvement.
- The Integrated Motor/Gear Box/Linkage (IMGL) offers improved performance and longer life.
- Fully-sealed dual ball bearing improves efficiency and requires no maintenance. Case halves seal to keep consistent alignment and protect gear from the elements.
- Investment cast zinc-plated steel linkage assembly is strong and more resistant to corrosion. The brass spherical outer cage hardened ball in the linkage is stronger, wears longer and will not oblong.
- The 9510 Control Unit keeps the step open when the door is open. Step can be locked in the extended position, but cannot be locked in the retracted position. Automatic ignition override makes step follow the door.
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More