Straptek™ simplifies weight distribution hitch systems for trailers by employing a ratchet winch and heavy-duty polyester straps instead of traditional chains and snap-up brackets. Straptek allows users to safely adjust their trailers weight distribution spring bars with a standard socket wrench. Straptek provides sway control, is virtually silent and is compatible with most weight distribution hitch systems.
- Easy-to-use ratchet and winch system replaces snap up brackets and chain systems
- Low-profile design improves sway control
- No need for lifting accessory that can reflect built-up tension and cause injury
- Polyester straps virtually eliminates noise previously caused by chains
- Compatible with most weight distribution hitch systems, except Equal-i-zer Sway Control Hitches
- Aftermarket kit comes with two Straptek Tensioner Assemblies, two straps and attachment bolts
- 1-1/8" socket head attachment required (not included)
- Spring bars and hitch not included
- Additional Information
Brand No Manufacturer Reference Number No
- Support Documentation
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs, and more associated with this product!