Straptek® Weight Distribution System
Safely adjusting the weight distribution spring bars on your trailer has never been easier! The Straptek® Weight Distribution System simplifies WD hitch systems for trailers by eliminating the use of traditional chains, saving you plenty of time and energy.
- Compatible with most weight distribution hitch systems, except Equal-i-zer systems
- Features a built-in sway control system
- Kit includes two Straptek Tensioner Assemblies, two straps and attachment bolts
- 1-1/8" socket head attachment required (not included)
- Spring bars and hitch not included
The Game Changer
Are you ready to do away with the standard, traditional method of adjusting weight distribution spring bars on your trailer? The Straptek® Weight Distribution System makes safely adjusting weight distribution bars simple by providing the ability to make adjustments using a standard socket wrench. Its winch and ratchet system changes the game by employing heavy-duty polyester straps made of automotive trucking strap material instead of traditional chain and snap up brackets, which allows safe adjustment of the weight distribution spring bars on the trailer. With its advanced technology, the Straptek eliminates the need to raise the tow vehicle with the assistance of a jack, so using it is a breeze.
How Does It Work?
The Straptek features a ratchet and winch system that makes getting the job done much simpler. While standard weight distribution systems that utilize chains require the tow vehicle to be raised and lowered with a manual jack multiple times to reach the right tension setting, the Straptek simplifies that strenuous process by adjusting using a socket wrench that tightens or loosens the polyester straps. Its low-profile design significantly reduces the pendulum length which contributes to increased sway control. As a weight distribution hitch system with sway control, you can rely on the Straptek to ensure that your journey ahead will be smooth, safe and secure. No more chains. No more constant raising and lowering of the tow vehicle. No more need for manual jacks. Just you, your trailer and vehicle, your Straptek, and the open road.
The Lippert Difference
Whether you’re on the road or on the water, Lippert supplies a broad array of premium RV, towing, and marine products designed to enhance all of your recreational pursuits. Our team is committed to always thinking about your next journey — pushing the possibilities of our products and services, all to better your time spent outdoors, whenever, wherever, for years to come.
Straptek® Weight Distribution System Features:
- NO MORE CHAINS - Straptek utilizes heavy-duty polyester straps made of automotive trucking strap material instead of traditional chain and snap up brackets, so safe adjustment of the weight distribution spring bars on the trailer is simple
- SIMPLE ADJUSTMENT - With its easy-to-use ratchet and winch system, the Straptek adjusts by simply tightening or loosening the heavy-duty polyester straps with a standard socket wrench
- TIME AND ENERGY EFFICIENT - Straptek’s simple adjustment method eliminates the need to constantly raise and lower the tow vehicle with a jack to reach the ideal tension, ultimately preserving time and energy
- LOW-PROFILE DESIGN - The construction of this weight distribution system significantly reduces the pendulum length compared to standard systems which provides increased sway control
- UNIVERSAL STYLE - The Straptek integrates with most weight distribution hitch systems with the exception of Equal-i-zer Sway Control Hitches
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||337222|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More