Sunrise Portable RV Deck - Kingston 24 Series
Out of stock
Free Shipping! (US lower 48 only)
Out of Stock
Bring your front porch on the road with a Sunrise portable RV deck. The Kingston 24 Series gives RV owners a safe, sturdy way to get in and out of their RVs. Equipped with a durable, PVC decking platform and adjustable, aluminum stairs, Sunrise RV decks are portable, extremely stable, and easy to install. The 24 Series comes with an adjustable deck height of 20-1/4″ up to 24”.
- Deck size: 45” x 45”
- Deck color: Ashwood Gray
- Easy to install
- Step Orientation: Left
- Handrail included
- Steel, black powder coated frame
- Extruded PVC deck platform
- Grooved, aluminum steps
- Adjustable deck floor height: 20-1/4” - 24”
- Length: 78” (including steps)
- Step size: 24” x 9-5/16”
- Deck weight: 180 lbs.
- Deck Capacity: 600 lbs.
Please note there is a 6 week lead time to build and ship your Portable RV Deck
A Touch of Home on the Road.
Safe, sturdy, and easy to install, the Sunrise portable RV deck lets you bring a bit of home on the road. With the Kingston 24 Series, RV owners can have peace of mind knowing their family and friends are getting in and out of their rig with ease. Designed with a 45” x 45” PVC deck platform, three aluminum steps, and a handrail, this portable deck comes with an adjustable deck height of 20-1/4″ up to 24”, and when set at the maximum height setting, each step has a consistent rise of 6”.
Engineered with self-clamping bolts, no tools are needed to assemble or dismantle Sunrise portable decks. The Left configuration of the 24 Series allows a 31” door to clear the handrail so that you can fully open your RV’s entry door. Plus, the patented design ensures very little movement once the deck is fully assembled, making for a solid feel underfoot. A single size deck will hold up to 600 pounds.
Kingston 24 Series Features:
- EASY TO INSTALL — Sunrise Decks utilize Clamping Bolts, so no tools are needed for assembly — allowing for an easy setup and takedown, no matter where your RV travels take you.
- MADE TO LAST — Built with extruded PVC materials, our decks are made to withstand the outdoor elements and rigors of travel and require minimum maintenance. You can easily clean your deck off with soap and water.
- ENGINEERED FOR STABILITY — Sunrise Decks are designed to be portable yet extremely sturdy. The patented design ensures very little movement once the deck is fully assembled making for a solid feel underfoot. A single size deck will hold up to 600 pounds.
- ADJUSTABLE STEPS — The extruded aluminum steps are lightweight and sturdy. The surface offers slip-resistant grooves, for added peace of mind. These steps can adjust to match with your deck height settings — giving you a level foothold.
- MADE IN THE USA — Sunrise Decks have been the preferred portable RV deck for over a decade.
Disassembling and Storing Your Deck
The Kingston 24 Left will break down into several parts and is delivered via UPS ground service (normal UPS truck) in 3 packages. Detailed assembly instructions are included with your packages.
Once assembled most folks leave the staircase in one piece which is easily removed from the deck frame. This piece ends up being the single largest part at 38"”x26”x6” and weighs 27 lbs. The Decking is made up of 3 sections, 2 of these are 45”x17”x2” and 1 is 45”x11-1/4”x2”. The rest of the frame breaks down into several parts by simply removing the clamping (knob) bolts. The largest pieces are the 3 tall “legs” which will collapse down to 45”x5-1/2”x5-1/2”. The decking can stack in a box 45”x17”x4-1/2”. The Frame parts can stack in a box 45”x17”x8”. So if you wanted, you could stack the entire kit into a box 45”x26”x20”.
What Customers Are Saying“First, I was very impressed with the way they were boxed and wrapped. There was NO damage and each item bubble wrapped was added protection. Well done. Second, the instructions are "right on" and easy to follow. Lots of pictures and step by step. I assembled the entire set in about two hours. Finally, as my wife has RA the step spacing is perfect. We have it set up at the max height (our RV is 43" to the bottom of the door) which gives us five steps. She can easily go up and down without straining. Needless to say, we are VERY pleased. Thanks for a great product.”
- -Mike (Dublin, GA)
- -Robin and Nic (Flagstaff, AZ)
- -Lanny (Lake Tapps, WA)
- -John and Sue (Egg Harbor, WI)
- -Lynn (San Antonio, TX)
- -Silas (Smithville, TX)
- -Dawn (Maple Grove, MN)
- -Charlie and Ginny (Bend, OR)
|Weight Capacity||600 lbs.|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||K24L|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More