SuperFlex Patch Kit, Almond (6.0 SqFt)
Ships in 1-2 days
Patch up your RV roof with an Alpha Systems, LLC SuperFlex roof patch kit. The kit comes with a 2’ X 3’ patch to cover small to large holes, and the sealant ensures your patch is weatherproof. Repairing is quick and easy, with few extra items needed. Patch up your roof and keep moving. Lippert is now the exclusive distributor of Alpha Systems products.
- Kit includes:
- 2’ X 3’ (6 sq. ft.) SuperFlex Roof Membrane Almond
- 1 tube of #1021 Self-Leveling Sealant
- SuperFlex roof membrane is flexible and stretchable for today’s complex roof designs and superior to PVC RV roofing: 10% thicker, 220% higher tear resistance, 500% more elongation
- 1021 self-leveling sealant is formulated to withstand all weather conditions and prevent air and moisture intrusion
- Other items needed: An industrial hot air gun (readily available at most hardware stores) and hand-held linoleum roller
- 15-year limited warranty on SuperFlex membrane
- 1-year warranty on sealant
QUICK AND EASY PATCHING DONE RIGHT
Lippert is now the exclusive distributor of Alpha Systems, LLC products! Patch up your roof and keep moving with an Alpha Systems SuperFlex roof patch kit. These kits give you the membrane and sealant to do a repair job right. SuperFlex roofing membranes are highly stretchable and conform to the contours of RV while staying clean, dust-free, and chalk-free. Plus, our quality roof membrane stays resistant to mold, algae, and fungus, and has excellent UV protection for a long, color-lasting life span. Our included sealant ensures protection from the elements wherever you park your RV.
SUPERFLEX ROOF PATCH KIT FEATURES:
- MEMBRANE & SEALANT INCLUDED — Just add a hot air gun and linoleum roller to your list and you’re ready to patch your roof.
- SUPERIOR TO PVC — SuperFlex roofing is 10% thicker, has 220% higher tear resistance, and 500% more elongation than PVC RV roofing
- LONG LIFE SPAN — Resistant to mold, algae and fungus, all colors provide excellent UV protection and a minimum 5% higher solar reflectivity over PVC after the initial 3 years, extending through the life of the product.
- EASY REPAIR — Patching is easy with an Alpha Systems roof membrane and sealant. For edge splits, purchase one of our 6” patches
- WEATHER RESISTANT — The specially-formulated, self-leveling sealant is made to protect against the elements and prevent moisture intrusion
REPAIR PROCEDURE INFO:
- 1. Identify the size of the area and thoroughly clean with mild soap and water.
- 2. Cut an oval or circular piece of membrane 2” larger in diameter than the area to be repaired.
- 3. Hold the patch material in one hand while heating the area that is to be repaired. As the material is being heated, apply patch material in a reverse peel motion.
- 4. After the patch is bonded to the roof membrane, apply moderate heat and roll the repaired area with a handheld linoleum roller.
- 5. Add a 3/8” bead of Alpha Systems 1010 Non-Sag Sealant around the perimeter of the patched area.
|Quantity In Package||1|
|What's Included||SuperFlex Roof Membrane,Tube #1021 Self-Leveling Sealant|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Warranty Term||15 Years|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||SPPATCHALLCI|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More