SuperFlex RV Roof Kit, Beige (26' and Above)
Get all the major supplies you need for your next RV roof project. Use the Alpha Systems, LLC SuperFlex roof membrane for a flexible, color-lasting roof that will last for years. Bond the roof securely to your RV and weatherproof it with Alpha Systems Butyl Tape and Sealants. Get premium performance of all your roofing supplies in a single kit. Lippert Components® is now the proud, exclusive distributor of Alpha Systems products.
- Kit includes:
- Two (2) gallons of Adhesive
- Six (6) 30-foot rolls of Q130 Butyl Tape
- Fifteen (15) tubes of #1021 Self-Leveling Sealant
- Two (2) tubes of #1010 Non-sag Sealant
- SuperFlex roof membrane is flexible and stretchable for today’s complex roof designs and superior to PVC RV roofing: 10% thicker, 220% higher tear resistance, 500% more elongation
- Roof membrane (TPO) sold separately
- 8011 Adhesive is designed for a tenacious bond that is flexible, allowing the roofing to expand and contract
- Q130 Non-Trimmable Butyl Tape is a versatile, high performance gasket tape formulated to provide optimal levels of adhesion, elongation, and tensile strength
- 1021 Self-Leveling Sealant and 1010 Non-Sag Sealant are formulated to withstand all weather conditions and prevent air and moisture intrusion
- 1-year warranty on adhesive, tape, and sealants
A PREMIUM ROOF KIT TO GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT
Lippert Components is the exclusive distributor of Alpha Systems, LLC products!
Today’s RVs demand better, more flexible roofing membranes for their complex designs. Which means you need an Alpha Systems SuperFlex Roof Kit. These kits supply you with all the major items you need for your next RV roof project.
SuperFlex roofing membranes are highly stretchable and conform to the contours of RV while staying clean, dust-free, and chalk-free. Plus, our quality roof membrane stays resistant to mold, algae, and fungus, and has excellent UV protection for a long, color-lasting life span. Our included adhesive bonds your roof to your RV for the long haul, and our butyl tape and sealants ensure protection from the elements wherever you park your RV.
SUPERFLEX ROOF KIT FEATURES:
- ALL MAJOR ITEMS INCLUDED — All essential products come with the kit! You’re ready to install the roof kit (roof membrane sold separately).
- SUPER FLEXIBLE AND STRETCHABLE — Flexibility is a must for today’s RVs, to be able to fit around the many contours of modern, complex roofs. SuperFlex roof membrane is highly flexible and stretchable while staying puncture and tear resistant.
- SUPERIOR TO PVC — SuperFlex roofing is 10% thicker, has 220% higher tear resistance, and 500% more elongation than PVC RV Roofing.
- LONG LIFE SPAN — Resistant to mold, algae, and fungus, all colors provide excellent UV protection and a minimum 5% higher solar reflectivity after the initial 3 years, extending through the life of the product, than PVC.
- WARRANTY — Alpha Systems, LLC retains the right to deny liability for any defects or damages to the roof membrane caused by another manufacturer’s products such as sealants, adhesives, tapes or related products.
- To install your SuperFlex roof membrane, you will need:
- Alpha water-based adhesive #8010 or #8011 (included in kit)
- Alpha Q130 Butyl Tape (included in kit)
- Alpha #1021 self-leveling, and #1010 non-sag sealants (included in kit)
- You will also need duct tape (2” minimum width), a paint roller or brush, squeegee, utility knife, and heavy-duty stapler
- Optional: porous tape (masking or fiberglass mesh) for smoother seams
- Note: do not use silicone, which will not adhere to the membrane, use Lippert-supplied sealants only
- With SuperFlex roof membrane, normal maintenance is simple, easy, and requires no special materials
- Periodic cleaning (three to four times per year) is the primary maintenance required
- We recommend using a non-abrasive household cleaner such as dish soap, and a medium-bristled scrub brush
- Do not use any harsh or highly abrasive products during routine cleaning
- When finished cleaning, remember to thoroughly rinse the roof and sidewalls in order to remove any soap residue and to prevent streaking
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||SPRVKITBELCI|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More