Sur-Moor Mooring Buoy, White (24")
Hot-dipped galvanized steel hardware included. Blue stripe is reflective for nighttime visibility.
Hot-dipped galvanized steel hardware included. Blue stripe is reflective for nighttime visibility. Sandblasted finish allows the buoy to be easily painted for identifying.
Taylor Made is a proud member of the Lippert family, a global manufacturer and supplier of engineered products for the RV, marine, automotive, commercial vehicle, and building products industries. At Lippert, our commitment to our customers is always moving forward, always making your experience better. Choose Taylor Made®.
- OPTIMAL PROTECTION — You can moor your boat securely with our highly visible boat buoys. The blue reflective stripe enhances visibility, especially at night, so your vessel is protected not only from other boats, but the constant abuse of mooring conditions
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN — This boat buoy is specifically engineered with a unique design that keeps your vessel safe while mooring. A shaft passes through the center of the buoy holding together top and bottom with galvanized steel rings-hardware included
- SIZE OPTIONS — Available in white our mooring buoys come in 12”, 15”,18” and 24 “diameter for buoyancy of 30 lbs., 60 lbs., 100 lbs., 240 lbs. You are sure to find the right size buoy for your mooring needs and specifications
- DURABLE AGAINST THE MARINE ELEMENTS — You need a long-lasting and tough boat buoy. Our Taylor Made buoys are made with a tough polyethylene shell that is UV resistant and won’t fade or crack. The core is filled with EPS one-cell foam for optimal buoyancy
- MADE IN THE USA — Built right here in the USA, boaters know they can trust Taylor Made buoys to deliver the durability and quality they can rely on when they are mooring their vessel. Get the top-performing buoys of boaters everywhere-choose Taylor Made
|Quantity In Package||1|
|What's Included||Mooring Buoy|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||22174|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More