Taylor Made Sur-Moor T3C Mooring Buoy, White (18") #46372
Sur-Moor® hard skin mooring buoys have a seamless and tough, one-piece polyethylene shell. The hard skin shells feature ultraviolet light absorbers for long-term life under the sun, and have a sandblasted finish which allows the mooring ball to be easily painted for identification. Filled with closed-cell foam to positively displace water, the tube-through-the-center design allows the boat anchor chain to pass directly through the mooring buoy, allowing you to attach your boat to the top of the mooring ball. Hardware not included.
- Flanged collar made from rigid PVC tubing
- Blue stripe is reflective for nighttime visibility
- Approximate buoyancy rating: 100 lbs.
- Hardware not included
Notes: Mooring lines must never be tied to the top loop. Mooring lines should always be attached to the anchor chain.
The sole purpose of the mooring buoy is to support the mooring chain. The two preferred designs for mooring buoys are a traditional buoy with hardware or a buoy with a tube through the center. Both offer reliable flotation and will last for several seasons, depending upon the salinity of the water. Obviously, freshwater applications will extend the useful life of any mooring system. A permanent mooring system, when properly designed, should securely position a boat so that it can be left unattended, with little attention, for long periods of time. Each system usually consists of a mooring buoy (to float the chain), a mooring anchor and a length of chain (running between the anchor and the mooring buoy). Also the proper ground tackle includes correct sized galvanized shackles and swivels. Always keep in mind, that the mooring system is only as reliable as the "current" conditions of the environment. All Taylor Made Sur-Moor Buoys are built to withstand the constant abuse of most mooring environments.
Taylor Made is a proud member of the Lippert family, a global manufacturer and supplier of engineered products for the RV, marine, automotive, commercial vehicle, and building products industries. At Lippert, our commitment to our customers is always moving forward, always making your experience better. Choose Taylor Made®.
- OPTIMAL PROTECTION — You can moor your boat securely with our highly visible boat buoys. The blue reflective stripe enhances visibility, especially at night, so your vessel is protected not only from other boats, but the constant abuse of mooring conditions
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN — This boat buoy is specifically engineered with a unique design that keeps your vessel safe while mooring. The tube-through-the-center design allows direct access to the anchor chain-hardware not included
- SIZE OPTIONS — Available in white our mooring buoys come in 12”, 15”,18”, 24” and 30 “diameter for buoyancy of 30 lbs., 60 lbs., 100 lbs., 240 lbs. and 410 lbs. You are sure to find the right size buoy for your mooring needs and specifications
- DURABLE AGAINST THE MARINE ELEMENTS — You need a long-lasting and tough boat buoy. Our Taylor Made buoys are made with a tough polyethylene shell that is UV resistant and won’t fade or crack. We fill them with an EPS one-cell foam for optimal buoyancy
- MADE IN THE USA — Built right here in the USA, boaters know they can trust Taylor Made fenders to deliver the durability and quality they can rely on when they’re on the water. Choose the top-performing buoys-choose Taylor Made
|Quantity In Package||1|
|What's Included||T3C Mooring Buoy|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||46372|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More