Sway Command® Tow Control System
Out of stock
In Stock April 2020
Sway Command® works independently of existing brake control. Our system also works with weight distribution hitches. This product has been rigorously tested in sway-inducing towing conditions, including emergency maneuvers.
- Independent controller
- Advanced patent-pending microprocessor
- Utilizes accelerometer and gyroscope
If you tow a travel trailer RV you know all too well how scary a sway event can be, especially when making emergency maneuvers at high speeds or dealing with heavy crosswinds. Our patent-pending Sway Command® Tow Control Technology takes away those fears and promotes safety by applying the trailer brakes before a sway event can get out of control.
- Factors that can contribute to severe trailer sway include emergency maneuvers, high winds, large passing vehicles, and hilly, uneven highways
- Advanced patent-pending microprocessor technology electronically detects trailer sway and applies the trailer brakes to dampen sway
- The Sway Command® controller detects side-to-side trailer movement not controlled by your weight distribution hitch
- Sway Command® uses unique motion-sensing hardware and software to apply the left and right trailer brakes to limit trailer sway.
- Advanced patent-pending microprocessor technology electronically detects trailer sway and applies the trailer brakes to suppress unwanted sway
- Light pod mounts to the front of the trailer and signals to the driver when the system is functioning properly
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More