Tall 12V Universal Awning Hardware Kit - Black
Isn’t it time you made the switch from a manual, spring-assisted awning to something easier? How many years have you daydreamed of a simplified camp setup?
- Push-of-a-button, automatic operation from inside or outside of your RV
- Auto rain dump feature activates when rain water pools in the canopy, automatically lifting the awning arms to release the pooled water
Stop wasting time and energy with manual awnings and POWER UP to a Solera® 12V Power Awning. Featuring a premium, heavy-duty canopy and a one-handed adjustable pitch projection, the Solera 12V Power Awning allows for simple, effortless setup. With the push of a button, the awning’s direct drive motor easily extends or retracts your awning’s canopy. Simple, stress-free and with manual override functionality, the 12V Push-Button Control Awning takes the hassle out of camp setup and all but eliminates campsite setup frustrations.
- Easy access manual override, an industry first!* In case of power failure, simply use a power drill to extend or retract your awning in case of power failure
- Exclusive, quick and simple independent pitch adjustment for relief from the sun at any point in the day
- With a range of unique awning styles, sizes and options including awning lights, speakers and multiple fabric and hardware color options, Solera Power can offer you so much more than shade and shelter
- Universal Solera Power Hardware option allows for an easy UPGRADE on Dometic®** (A&E) and Carefree™*** manual or power awnings
*Manual override not available on 2017 Forest River Cherokee **Universal Hardware fits the following Dometic® 8' extension awnings models: 8500, 9000, 9100, Sunchaser and Weather Pro ***Universal Hardware fits the following Carefree™ 8' extension awnings models: Spirit, Fiesta, Simplicity Traveler and Eclipse
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Quantity In Package||1|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More