Tall Classic Universal Awning Hardware Kit 81"-96" - Various Colors
Starting At $714.95
Classic design, classic operation. The Solera® Classic’s manual spring-assisted design has been an industry favorite for decades.
- Traditional manual spring-assisted roll up operation
- Arms detach from bottom bracket and easily swing to “carport” position providing varied pitch options to block the sun at any time of the day
- Simple standard manual operation: Unlock with included wand, unroll with strap, set the braces and raise the arms
- Available in black or white
The rugged Solera® Classic extends and retracts in just a few easy steps. Simply release the travel locks on each arm, loosen the rafter knobs, use the pull cane to unlock the roller, then hook the pull strap and walk it out to unroll the awning. Once extended, set the tension, tighten rafter knobs and raise the awning arms to whatever pitch you want for shade and water runoff. You can also detach the arms from the bottom bracket and rotate them to a vertical “carport” position. This carport position makes it easy to attach accessories like the Solera Screen Room and Solera Family Room™.
- Great value for replacing any Dometic®*, Carefree™** or Solera® spring-loaded manual awning
- Universal hardware now makes Solera the easy choice for repairing or replacing your old spring-assisted patio awning. Solera Universal Classic Hardware fits into Dometic®* (A&E) and Carefree™** roller assemblies with ease
*Universal Hardware fits the following Dometic® 8' extension awnings models: 8500, 9000, 9100, Sunchaser and Weather Pro
**Universal Hardware fits the following Carefree™ 8' extension awnings models: Spirit, Fiesta, Simplicity Traveler and Eclipse
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Quantity In Package||1|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More