Tandem Axle AP Kit with Standard Bolts (Long Links) - No Equalizer
Need a replacement part for your RV's axle and suspension system? Look no further than Lippert™.
- Replacement tandem axle AP kit
- Standard bolts
- Kit includes shackle links and mounting hardware
- Equalizers not included
- Long-link shackeles
Get back on the road with Lippert™
At Lippert™, we help you take the guesswork out of replacement parts by providing direct replacement components that will get your rig and your equipment up and running like usual. Our replacement tandem and triple axle AP kits will help get your RV's trailer suspension back to operating in no time. As an exact-match component, this product will install just like your original equipment.
This is a replacement, axle AP kit with no equalizer for RV trailer suspension systems. Please reference your original equipment label before purchasing.
Parts you can trust
Our team at Lippert knows that having broken, worn, or malfunctioning RV equipment can put a damper on even the greatest weekends of camping. That’s why we’re committed to providing our customers with the replacement parts and equipment needed to get your RV off the sidelines and back into the great outdoors.
This Kit Includes:
- (4) Four- Shackle Assemblies (Part Number: 133485)
- (6) Six- Shackle Bolts; .438 - 20 X 2.875; Black Phosphate/Oil Finish (Part Number: 122102)
- (14) Fourteen- Prevailing Torque Nuts; 7/16-20; Zinc Plated (Part Number: 122103)
- (4) Four- Shackle Links 4.375 x 1.250; Zinc Plated (Part Number: 133207)
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Hardware Type||AP Kit|
|Warranty Term||1 Year|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Heartland Part Number||12573|
|Keystone RV Part Number||250861|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More