Taylor Made Gas Shocks 13 mm ball end 20" x 60 lbs #1869-100
Our gas shocks replaces a worn or damaged ball-and-socket gas strut for your boat's hatch or dock box. Installation is easy.
- Available from 20" to 36" long
- Replacement shock for boat hatch or dock box
- Made with Annealed Steel
- 6 mm socket
- Available from 20 lb. to 180 lb. force
- Corrosion Resistant coating
- Withstands saltwater environment
- Easy Installation
- One shock per package
Replacement Gas Shock
Is your boat hatch not working properly? Maybe your dock box needs a replacement shock. Our replacement gas shocks are made with an annealed steel for strength and durability. They have a corrosion-resistant coating, ideal for saltwater environments.
The replacement gas shock is simple to install. A ball-and-socket installation, attach to ball studs on the inside of your boat's hatch or dock box or wherever you're replacing the shock. Sold as one shock per package.
Taylor Made is a proud member of the Lippert family, a global manufacturer and supplier of engineered products for the RV, marine, automotive, commercial vehicle, and building products industries. At Lippert, our commitment to our customers is always moving forward, always making your experience better. Choose Taylor Made.
- Gas shocks incorporate an annealed steel rod with corrosion resistant coating
- The P1 force is the lbs of force exerted when the gas springs is in the fully open or extended position.
|Quantity In Package||1|
|What's Included||Gas Shock|
|Country of Origin||TUR|
|Material Type||Annealed Steel|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|P1 Force||60 lbs.|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||1869-100|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More