Taylor Made® Power Pro 40V Power Washer
Meet your boat’s new best friend! From bird droppings to sandy feet, dirty anchors, and anything and everything that gets brought, dropped, and dragged onto your boat — our new portable power cleaner gives you the ability to drop a line in the water, and spray the debris away in minutes. No spigots or bulky hose lines required. Just an easy clean, every time.
- 520 Max PSI
- Lightweight and easy to transport
- Complete with (2) 40V Lithium Ion Batteries
- High & Low Pressure Settings
- Long Nozzle & Rotatable Nozzle Included
- 6-in-1 Spray Attachment
- 25 Oz. Soap Bottle
- Up to 28 Minutes of Battery Life at Max Power
- 4 Hour Charging Time Per Battery
An on the water kind of clean.
The Taylor Made® Power Pro 40V Power Washer goes wherever you are, even on the water. This lightweight, ultra-portable power cleaner doesn’t require a spigot or garden hose connection to work. Just drop the included hose line in a bucket full of water, pool, lake, or other water source, and spray away. You’ll be the talk of the sandbar when you pull this clean machine out and spray down your boat while your family’s swimming.
No more worrying about snacks getting dropped on your floor or seats after a day on the water. No more painstakingly cleaning off everything the birds leave behind. This power cleaner helps boat owners tackle the toughest cleaning jobs, hassle-free.
Easy to store on under a boat seat, garage, RV, or trunk, you can take the Power Pro virtually anywhere you want. Plus, it’s equipped with a 6-in-1 spray attachment, soap bottle, long nozzle, and rotatable nozzle — allowing you to adjust your spraying style and power, project to project.
Taylor Made® Power Pro 40V Portable Power Washer Features:
- USER-FRIENDLY — Lightweight and compact, this power cleaner doesn’t need a hose or spigot for operation. All you have to do is drop the included hose line in a water source like a lake, pool, or bucket, and spray away. It’s that easy.
- ON THE GO CLEAN — This is the perfect cleaning option for RV camping trips and the marine lifestyle. Simply store it under a boat seat or in your RV to clean off all your outdoor gear when you’re on the road or on the water.
- SIMPLY POWERFUL — Complete with (2) 40V lithium ion batteries, this pressure washer can reach up to 520 PSI, and can run up to 28 minutes on the highest setting, so you can spray down those hard to clean surfaces with no problem.
- FULLY EQUIPPED — The Power Pro comes with a 6-in-1 spray attachment, long and rotatable spray nozzles, and 25 oz. soap bottle, so you can switch up your cleaning style whenever you need to tackle everything from washing the car to watering the flowers.
- TAYLOR MADE QUALITY — Backed by a reliable one-year manufacturer’s warranty by a name boat owners know and trust.
The Power Cleaner That Goes Wherever You Are.
From watering the flowers to spraying down your boat, this power cleaner can get the job done wherever you need it.
On the go.
- Boat interiors & exteriors
- Docks & Piers
- Camping gear
- Kayaks, bikes, ATVs
- Watering plants
- Outdoor furniture
* When washing cars, it’s recommended to set power cleaner to ECO mode and use the 20° or 40° for rinse, shower or foam for soap (when attached).
|Country of Origin||China|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||12444|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More