Taylor Made Shock Wave Towable Tube
Ships in 1-2 days
Tubing just got more exciting with the Taylor Made Shock Wave Towable Tube. The soft, seamless and heavy-duty nylon shell offers up hours of fun and adventure.
- Sturdy construction; body part 820 Denier nylon, and backrests are high-density 420 Denier nylon, 28 and 22 gauge PVC
- Boston Valve; one-way check valve with two ports for easy inflation and quick deflation of inflatable boats
- Quick Connect for easy attachment and detachment
- Vibrant yellow and blue colors
- Soft and durable PVC makes for a comfortable ride for hours
- Six Soft Webbing Handles
- Measures 21" H x 72" W and a 85" Diameter
- Inflatable cockpit seating and backrests
- 20.6 lbs.
Hours of Fun
Spend the best day on the water with our towable tube. Made sturdy and comfortable with a 840 denier nylon and a PVC bladder, three riders can get their adventure in comfort. You're sure to be seen for miles with the towable's vibrant colors of blue and yellow. The inflatable cockpit with backrests offer comfort when you're riding around the lake.
Designed to Withstand the Waves
Adventure seekers! You will want to ride the waves in our boat tube. This towable tube is available in a blue/yellow combination and is perfect for up to three riders. Our towable is 20.5 lbs., and measures 21" H x 72" W with a 85 " diameter. The inflatable has a 22 and 28 gauge PVC and features four soft webbing handles for a comfortable and secure hold.
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Warranty Term||1 Year|
|Weight Capacity||510 lbs.|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||PL2106|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More