Thomas Payne Premium RV Mattress - King, 76" x 80" x 10"
Free Shipping! (US lower 48 only)
Designed with intelligent, moisture-wicking materials, our unique Thomas Payne memory foam RV mattress by Lippert is made to react to your body’s temperature — keeping you cool, comfortable, and dry, all night long.
- 10” Dual Foam Layer Mattress available in 4 Sizes: Queen, Short Queen, King, and Narrow King
- 1” Top Layer made of 2.2 lb. Memory Foam, Infused with Charcoal Cooling Gel
- 9" Comfort and Support Base Layer made of 1.56 lb. Foam
- Smart Temperature, Moisture-Wicking Materials
- Eco Flex, Fiberglass-Free Mattress Barrier
- Ships compressed and double-bagged in a box for added protection and easy handling
- Fits on any flat, secure surface like box springs, slated bedframe, or the floor
- 6-Month Compression Guarantee
- 10-Year Warranty
Cool. Comfortable. Created for Your Comfort.
Let’s face it, not all mattresses are created equal. Most of the standard mattresses out there can leave you only dreaming of a restful night’s sleep. That’s why we designed the Thomas Payne® Mattress. Our mattresses deliver on comfort, coolness, and support, so you can count on a good night’s sleep, no matter where the road takes you.
Maintaining a constant body temp is key to quality sleep. So when your body heat rises, our cooling management materials are triggered to respond. Designed with the same intelligent, moisture-wicking materials used in athletic performance wear, our mattresses are engineered to react to your body — keeping you cool and dry, all through the night.
And more importantly, all of our materials are safe for your skin — including our Eco Flex, fiberglass-free mattress barrier. Because unlike some of the top mattress brands on the market today, we don’t believe fiberglass should ever be included in your sleeping routine.
Made with dual, foam layers, our mattresses combine a 2.2lb., 1” memory foam top layer infused with both charcoal and cooling gel, along with a 9”, 1.56lb. base layer to give you all the comfort and support you’re looking for in a great night’s sleep.
The infused charcoal and gel in the top layer work together to naturally eliminate odors, absorb excess moisture, and release trapped heat. This allows the mattress to breathe, control moisture, and regulate temperature — giving you the rest you need at a comfort level you deserve.
Our mattresses come compressed and double-bagged in an easy-to-ship box for extra protection and convenience. You have no problem getting it through doorways, around corners, or up the stairs, and set up is a breeze.
Plus, each mattress is backed by a 6-month compression guarantee, and is available in Short Queen, Queen, Narrow King, and King.
- COOL NIGHT’S SLEEP — Using moisture-wicking, smart-temperature technology, our mattresses are designed to react to your body’s temperature, keeping you cool, dry, and comfortable all through the night.
- FIBERGLASS-FREE — Unlike some leading mattress brands, our mattresses come with an Eco Flex, fiberglass-free top barrier. And all of our materials are safe for your skin and your RV.
- CHARCOAL & GEL LAYER — The Thomas Payne Mattress is made from a 1” soft, memory foam infused with charcoal and gel, this is designed to naturally eliminate odors, promotes air circulation, regulates temperatures, and absorbs moisture.
- PREMIUM SUPPORT — Additionally our mattress has a 9”, 1.56lb. support foam layer that gives you the perfect combination of comfort, support, and temperature control. And it’s available in Queen (60" x 80" x 10", 52.5 lbs.), Short Queen (60" x 75" x 10", 50 lbs.), King (76" x 80" x 10", 65 lbs.), and Narrow King (72" x 80" x 10", 62 lbs.) sizes, so finding the right fit for your RV is easy.
- RELIABILITY — All of our mattresses ship double-bagged and compressed in a box for added protection, and ease of handling through doorways, around corners, or up the stairs. Our mattresses can stay compressed in its box for up to 6 months and once opened will fully decompress within 24 hours, ready for a perfect night's sleep.
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||2020000739|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More