Lippert Tire Linc® RV Tire Pressure and Temperature Monitoring System (TPMS)
Always be ready for the road. Upgrade your rig with the Lippert Tire Linc RV tire pressure and temperature monitoring system (TPMS) that sends notifications directly to your smartphone.
- Monitors and alerts drivers of high or low tire pressure and temperature
- Easy, do-it-yourself installation
- Works with OneControl® app on iOS and Android devices
- OneControl® app allows users to enter the manufacturer’s suggested PSI range for each tire
- Kit includes 4 sensors and can also monitor up to 20 tires simultaneously
- Additional sensors are available for purchase and can track tires on additional towed vehicles or large RVs with more than 4 tires
- Repeater technology strengthens wireless signal in order to easily reach the tow vehicle
- Sensors come with CR1632 batteries (replaceable)
- Repeater and dock assemblies included
ALWAYS BE READY FOR THE ROAD.
Is your RV ready for the road? The Tire Linc® (TPMS) by Lippert™ is the easy-to-install, always-on tire pressure and temperature monitoring system that makes sure you’re always ready for the road. Integrated with Lippert’s OneControl® app, you can monitor your 5th wheel RV, travel trailer, motorhome, or towed vehicle’s tire pressure and temperature right from your smartphone — don’t mess with additional dashboard interfaces again.
Tire Linc® comes complete with four sensors that easily screw on to your existing tire valves. Additional sets of two extra sensors are sold separately. Installation is a breeze. Starting in 2020, certain RV models will be prepped for the Tire Linc system. For these models, simply place the repeater in the preinstalled docking station and you’re ready to go. For those campers not prepped for Tire Linc, the repeater dock will need to be wired into the RV’s 12V power system. The Tire Linc® repeater boosts your tires’ sensor signals to ensure that wherever you are, your system is communicating tire pressure and temperature effectively.
Before a trip, on the road, and in any weather conditions, make sure you know the state of your tires, with the monitoring system from a manufacturer you trust.
TIRE LINC® FEATURES:
- CONSTANT PRESSURE/TEMPERATURE MONITORING — Sensors update pressure and temperature several times each minute while your RV is moving and check every 15 minutes while parked. Plus, sensors notify you any time the tires inflate, deflate, or in the case of a blowout
- REPEATER TECH BOOSTS SIGNAL — Repeater technology “repeats” the signal your sensors send, but stronger, so that your smartphone always has the most up-to-date information.
- INTEGRATION WITH ONECONTROL APP — Manage your sensors, set tire pressure ranges, get notifications, and view alerts all from your smartphone with the OneControl® app from Lippert™
- MONITOR MORE TIRES — Tire Linc® Tire Sensors allow you to monitor up to 20 tires at a time with your Tire Linc system. Our additional sensor packs (sold separately) are a perfect way to monitor all tires on larger RVs, motorhomes, and even tow vehicles
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION — Sensors easily screw on to existing tire valves, and the repeater plugs into a pre-installed dock (on specific 2020 and beyond models only). Use your OneControl® app to configure sensors and set acceptable tire pressure ranges
See If Your RV is Prewired for Tire Linc for Easiest Installation
Tire Linc is universally compatible with all trailer and vehicle types, but some units are uniquely prepped for easy install
|2022||Cruiser||Embrace, Hitch, Mallard, MPG, Radiance|
|2022||Grand Design||Imagine, Momentum, Reflection, Solitude, XLS|
|2022||Heartland||Big Country, Cyclone, Fuel, Landmark, Lithium, Mallard, Milestone, North Trail, Pioneer, Prowler, Torque|
|2022||KZ||Connect, Connect SE, Durango, Durango Gold, Durango HT, Escape, Sportsmen, Sportsmen Classic, Sportsmen LE, Sportsmen LE Toy Haulers, Sportsmen SE, Sportster, Sportster TT, Venom, Venom V|
|2022||KZ Venture||Sonic, Sonic Light, Sonic X|
|Quantity In Package||1|
|What's Included||Repeater Assembly,Stem Sensors (4),Sensor Tool,Lock Nut Wrench,Lock Nut & O-Ring Kit (4),Dock Assembly,Instruction Manual,Quick Start Guide|
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Warranty Term||1 Year|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||26230|
|On Sale Label||No|
|Top Rated Label||No|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More
You May Also Like