Trailer Light Kit
Free Shipping! (US and Canada only)
- Designed to replace all necessary trailer lights on most trailers
- Combination lights function as tail lights, brake lights and turn signals
- Features a molded housing with standard red lenses
- 20' wiring harness accommodates most trailers
- Phosphor-bronze contacts for good connection in extreme conditions
- Bolt-on mounting system for secure installation on the trailer
- Easily connects to any standard automobile lighting system
- Frame mounting clips keep wires contained and protected
- Included bracket for convenient mounting of license plate
- Ideal for trailers up to 80" wide
- Exceeds DOT highway standards
- Includes two combinations lights, two marker lights, a 20' wiring harness, license plate bracket and frame mounting clips
- CURT part number: 53540
Trailer lights can be fragile, but they are completely necessary for towing. Whether you're a contractor on your way to the jobsite or just a casual fisherman heading to the boat landing, you need working trailer lights to tow safely and legally. For any towing setup, CURT offers quality, DOT-approved trailer lighting, including complete wiring kits, combination lights and replacement lighting components. The CURT universal trailer light kit includes everything you need to properly equip your trailer with towing lights. It includes two combination lights, two side marker lights, 20' of color-coded wiring, wire connectors and frame mounting clips for a complete installation. This kit also comes with a license plate relocation bracket to reposition the license plate on your trailer as needed. The combination lights in this kit feature a molded housing and lenses to protect the internal components, and they use phosphor-bronze contacts to maintain a solid electrical connection to your vehicle. This universal trailer light wiring kit accommodates most trailers up to 80" wide and 20' long. It is especially designed for boat trailers and utility trailers. It comes with a 4-way flat connector to easily and securely plug into your vehicle's towing electrical socket, and for safety, it exceeds all DOT highway standards.
- TRAILER LIGHT REPLACEMENT. This trailer light replacement kit is designed to replace all of the required lights on most trailers, providing taillights, brake lights and turn signals (exceeds DOT highway standards).
- WEATHER-RESISTANT. The trailer lamps in this replacement lighting kit feature molded plastic housings and standard red lenses to keep out the elements. They also have phosphor-bronze contacts to maintain a good connection, in spite of extreme weather.
- STANDARD CONNECTION. The replacement trailer lights in this kit come with a standard 4-way flat connector to plug into a trailer wiring harness on the tow vehicle.
- VERSATILE. The lamps in this trailer lighting kit bolt into place and the wires clip onto the frame to keep them well-protected. This trailer light replacement kit comes with 20 feet of wire to accommodate most trailers up to 80 inches wide.
- COMPLETE KIT. This kit is intended to be a complete trailer light replacement kit and includes two combinations lights, two marker lights, a 20-foot wiring harness, license plate bracket and frame mounting clips.
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||53540|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More