CURT Trailer Safety Chain Holder Bracket (2" Shank)
Free Shipping! (US and Canada only)
The CURT trailer safety chain hanger bracket saves your trailer chains from scraping and dragging on the ground. It attaches to a 2-inch hitch shank and provides two steel hooks to hang the safety chains up off the ground when connected to the vehicle.
- Provides intermediate hangers to keep safety chains off the ground
- Easily clamps onto any standard 2" shank
- Requires 1-1/8" clearance on the shank between receiver collar and accessory
- Hooks maintain proper safety chain function for trailer disconnect
- Steel construction with corrosion-resistant zinc finish
- Includes holder bracket and hardware
- Hangers serve as intermediate connection only. Always connect safety chains to proper safety loops.
- CURT part number: 45806
The CURT trailer safety chain hanger bracket saves your trailer chains from scraping and dragging on the ground. It quickly and securely bolts onto a 2-inch hitch shank and provides two steel hooks to hang the safety chains up off the ground when connected to the vehicle. The hanger hooks also maintain proper safety chain function in the event of a vehicle-trailer disconnect. Installing this safety chain hanger bracket is simple. Just bolt it onto the shank of your existing 2-inch x 2-inch ball mount (1-1/8-inch clearance required between mount and hitch receiver tube). Unlike other hanger options, this bracket clamps into place and will not get lost or dropped like temporary models. CURT trailer safety chain hangers are constructed from steel and are shielded with a corrosion-resistant zinc finish. NOTE: Hangers are meant to serve as an intermediate connection only. Always connect your safety chains to proper safety chain loops on the vehicle.
- SAVE YOUR CHAINS. This trailer safety chain hanger keeps your trailer chains from dragging on the ground while towing, promoting longevity and increased safety. The hooks also maintain proper safety chain operation
- EASY TO USE. With the hanger bracket clamped into place, simply connect your safety chains to your vehicle like normal. Then, find a middle point on the excess chain and link it to the hanger hooks
- VERSATILE. These safety chain hangers can be used on virtually any 2-inch x 2-inch hitch shank. Just make sure there's 1-1/8 inches of clearance between the mount and receiver tube
- SECURE MOUNT. Unlike temporary brackets that can be lost, dropped or easily stolen, this trailer chain hanger securely bolts into place, staying with your ball mount whether you're hitched up or not
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION. This trailer safety chain bracket is constructed from steel for dependable strength, and it is protected with a corrosion-resistant zinc plating
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Warranty Term||One-Year Limited Warranty|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||45806|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More