Tray-Style Hitch-Mounted Bike Rack (4 Bikes, 2" Shank)
Free Shipping! (US and Canada only)
This item is currently experiencing unusually long shipping times.
- Tray-style cradles provide three points of contact to keep bikes fully secure
- Ratcheting arms lock down onto the frames and will not loosen during travel
- Key-operated ratchets also deter theft while the vehicle is left unattended
- Highly adjustable cradles easily accommodate various bike sizes and styles
- Padded arms protect the bike frames from nicks and scratches
- Tray-style design allows for easy loading and unloading of bikes
- Fits trailer hitches with 2" receiver tube openings
- Securely holds up to four bikes with a max weight capacity of 180 lbs.
- Threaded anti-wobble shank prevents bikes from swaying during travel
- Tilts away for convenient rear vehicle access
- Sides fold up when not in use for compact storage
- Protected by a durable black powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Do not install on a trailer or other towed vehicle
- CURT part number: 18087
Your bicycle is more than just a frame, tires, handlebars and pedals. You live for what might be around that next turn, that burn in your legs as you climb a rocky trail and that freefall feeling you get as you descend a long hill. Your bike is not just a hobby; it is a gateway to the outdoors and your faithful companion in the wild. It was with this idea in mind that the CURT tray-style bike rack was built. The CURT hitch-mounted tray-style bike rack promotes your biking experience unlike any other because of its unique, three-point support system. It is made to be easier to use and keep bikes more secure, holding them at three points of contact. Instead of hanging the bike by its crossbar, the loop-like tray-style cradles hole the bike's wheels, keeping it secure on each end. The third point is an adjustable, ratcheting arm that moves up and down and locks over the crossbar, keeping the entire bike firmly held in place. Both the tray-style cradles and the vertical ratcheting arm are highly adjustable and can fit virtually any size bike, from a giant adult mountain bike to a single-gear kids' bike. CURT tray-style bike racks are not your average ten-speed. In fact, they are packed with features to truly make it all about the ride. They feature a hitch-mounted design to work with your vehicle's trailer hitch, and they come with a tilt-away feature to allow the entire rack to tilt away from the vehicle. This makes it easy to open a hatchback door or trunk and access the rear cargo area. Tray-style bike racks also feature a foldable, adjustable frame and an anti-wobble shank. Whether the road ahead is the winding course of your own personal Tour de France or the twists and turns of the forest trail, the CURT tray-style bike rack is coated in a durable powder coat finish to prevent rust and ensure a long life. This model fits 2" receiver tubes and holds two or four bikes with the extension.
- EASY TO LOAD. This tray-style hitch bike rack is designed for ergonomic loading and unloading of the bikes. The arms fold down as needed, and the cradles are set low for less effort when lifting bikes into place.
- ENHANCED SECURITY. This hitch mount bike rack keeps your bikes fully secure during travel, featuring lockable, ratcheting arms. The bike carrier holds the bikes at 3 points of contact, and the integrated locks help deter theft when left unattended.
- HIGHLY ADJUSTALE. This trailer hitch bike rack is accommodating to most bike sizes and styles. The cradles and arms are both fully adjustable to fit virtually any bike frame.
- STANDARD FIT. This bike carrier hitch is made for convenient transportation of your bikes, featuring a shank to fit virtually any 2-inch x 2-inch trailer hitch receiver. It holds up to 4 bikes and 180 lbs. (do not install on a trailer or towed vehicle).
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. To resist the outdoor elements and keep rust away, this hitch bike rack is shielded in a durable black powder coat finish.
|Country of Origin||China|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||18087|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More