True Course™ Unlock for ABS - Digital Access
Interested in a safer towing experience? True Course Unlock provides digital access to True Course features for units already equipped with the Lippert Anti-Lock braking system. The True Course electronic sway control system mitigates trailer sway by acting independently of the driver to maintain control of the vehicle using the trailer brakes.
- For units already equipped with Lippert’s Anti-Lock braking system
- Activates trailer brakes independently of driver and brake controller to prevent trailer side-to-side sway
- Combats sway from side winds, slippery road conditions, sudden movement and emergency maneuvers
- Thoroughly tested on real vehicles to ensure compatibility across multiple makes and models
- Acts as an intermediary for trailer brake system bypassing brake signal
- Mobile integration into Lippert OneControl® for system status and notifications
- Advanced patent-pending microprocessor technology detects dangerous trailer movement
Peace of Mind While Towing
We aim to make your towing experience safer, especially when making emergency maneuvers at high speeds or during heavy winds. Our sway control system has been rigorously tested in sway-inducing towing conditions, including emergency maneuvers on a variety of makes and models to ensure compatibility across truck types.
Works Independently of Existing Brake Controller
The True Course electronic sway control system works independently of existing trailer brakes and promotes safety by applying the trailer brakes before a sway event gets out of control. Our anti-sway system also works in conjunction with weight distribution hitches and vehicles regardless of manufacturer makes and models.
Works with the Lippert OneControl App
Integration with the Lippert OneControl system means you can have access to real-time system updates and status notifications. OneControl's Bluetooth connection communicates important notifications to the driver in real time.
True Course Unlock for ABS Features
- DIGITAL ACCESS — For units already equipped with Lippert’s Anti-Lock braking system, users can unlock the features of True Course with this digital product
- WORKS INDEPENDENTLY — The True Course system bypasses the trailer braking controller to act fast in emergency situations. By acting independently of the driver, trailer sway is diminished
- DETECTS MOVEMENT — Our electronic sway control system detects trailer movement not controlled by your weight distribution hitch. Unique motion-sensing technology is programmed to apply the trailer brakes to limit trailer sway
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY — Advanced patent-pending microprocessor technology electronically detects trailer movements that are out of the normal range and applies the trailer brakes quickly and safely.
- RIGOROUS TESTING — Our system has been rigorously tested on a variety of vehicles from multiple manufacturers to ensure compatibility across original equipment trucks
|Quantity In Package||1|
|What's Included||Digital access to True Course features|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More