Taylor Made Tuff End Buoy, White (18")
Looking for a buoy you know is up for the challenge in any marine condition? Our buoys offer the best protection when you are docking, mooring or rafting.
- Seamless one-piece construction for superior strength
- Available Size: 9”, 12”, 15”, 18”, 21”, 27”, and 34” diameters
- Injection molded ends tested to 2000 PSI tensile strength
- Recommended boat size: 25-40 feet
- Designed with flexible, resilient marine-grade vinyl for heavy-duty marine applications
- Features large line holes to fit most ropes and shackles
- Easy-to-use, Trivalve™ doesn’t need to be removed for inflation, football needle style valve inflatable with any standard pump
- Recommended inflation is 2 PSI
- One-year performance guarantee
- Made in the USA
Taylor Made® Tuff End™ Buoy
The Tuff End™ Buoy by Taylor Made® takes durability to a new level! These buoys are built specifically for heavy-duty marine applications. Constructed from the same flexible, resilient vinyl as our Super Gard, Big B™, and Hull-Gard® fenders, the end in each Tuff End™ is injection molded for extra strength and reliability. Featuring a seamless construction for added strength to protect your boat from the rocking and rolling of harsh conditions — when you choose Tuff End, you know you’re getting a buoy that’s up for the job.
Built for the harshest conditions.
Every Tuff End Buoy is thoughtfully designed with large line holes for ropes and shackles and our patented Trivalve™ for easy inflation with a football needle or compressor. Available in multiple sizing options, it’s recommended to use these buoys on boats ranging from 25 to 40 feet in size.
Taylor Made is a proud member of the Lippert family, a global manufacturer and supplier of engineered products for the RV, marine, automotive, commercial vehicle, and building products industries. At Lippert, our commitment to our customers is always moving forward, always making your experience better. Choose Taylor Made®.
THE BUOY WITH PREMIUM DURABILITY.
- BUILT TOUGH
- EASY-TO-INFLATE — We’ve designed these buoys with our patented Trivalve™ technology, designed to allow quick, easy inflation. All you need is a standard pump or compressor with a football needle to add air. Recommended 2 PSI for before use
- THE RIGHT FIT — Tuff End Buoys are great for commercial marine application and come in a variety of sizes to fit vessels ranging from 25 to 40 feet. These buoys feature line holes that will accept standard shackles and rope 1/2” and 5/8” in diameter
- TRUSTWORTHY QUALITY — Made right here in the USA by Taylor Made, our buoys are trusted by boaters for high-quality and top performance when they are on the water. Our boat fenders protect your boat when and where you need it the most
- RECOMMENDED USE — Caution: Tuff End Buoys are NOT designed to be used as boxing or exercise equipment in any form. These are used for marine applications
|Quantity In Package||1|
|What's Included||Tuff End Buoy|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||1149|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More