Tuff End Fender, White (32" x 77")
Protect your boat with a fender built to handle the harshest marine conditions. Taylor Made® Tuff End™ Fenders feature heavy-duty seamless construction with a wide shape that’s perfect for raft-up situations where boats are constantly rocking and moving in the water. Designed with thick, marine-grade vinyl tested to 2,000 PSI tensile strength — you can trust our boat fenders to help prevent damage to your boat when docked. These fenders also include a Trivalve™ for easy inflation with a football needle or compressor and come deflated for easy shipping and delivery.
- Seamless one-piece construction for added strength
- Injection molded ends tested to 2,000 PSI tensile strength
- Designed with flexible, resilient marine grade vinyl for heavy-duty marine applications
- Features large line holes to fit most ropes and shackles
- Twin eye design allows for vertical or horizontal hanging
- Easy-to-use, Trivalve™ doesn’t need to be removed for inflation, football needle style valve inflatable with any standard pump
Taylor Made® Tuff End™ Fenders
Taylor Made Tuff-End Fenders meet the punishing demands of the commercial marine industry. Designed to protect, these fenders have a seamless heavy-duty construction wide shape, especially helpful for when boats are moving in the water and when you are rafting-up.
Built tough for maximum protection on the water.
Durable and tough, our fenders will offer years of protection since they are made with the sturdy marine-grade vinyl and hold up against the rigors of marine environments. The twin-eye design makes these boat fenders extremely versatile as they can hang vertically or horizontally. Boaters like the patented Trivalve ™ that makes inflation easy using either a compressor or a football needle.
Available in blue or white, these fenders have come in a wide range of sizes for smaller boats and large vessels over 100 feet.
Taylor Made is a proud member of the Lippert family, a global manufacturer and supplier of engineered products for the RV, marine, automotive, commercial vehicle, and building products industries. At Lippert, our commitment to our customers is always moving forward, always making your experience better. Choose Taylor Made®.
- BUILT TOUGH - Our boat fenders are designed with heavy-duty, marine grade vinyl, seamless construction, and injection molded ends — withstanding the harshest marine conditions and help protect your boat from damage, providing strength and reliability
- EASY-TO-INFLATE - We’ve designed these fenders with our patented, Trivalve™ technology, allowing you to inflate them quickly and easily with a standard pump or compressor with a football needle to add air. We recommend 2 PSI for before use
- MAXIMUM PROTECTION - Built with a twin-eye design and large line holes that fit ropes and shackles, our fenders hang either vertically or horizontally. These top-performing fenders are made for heavy-duty marine applications and your boat protection
- TRUSTWORTHY QUALITY - Made right here in the USA by Taylor Made, our marine fenders are the toughest on the market today. Choose the fenders trusted by boat owners everywhere for flexible, resilient and durable protection- choose Taylor Made
- THE RIGHT FIT - Our heavy-duty fenders come in white or blue and are available in a variety of sizes to fit smaller boats or larger vessels over 100’. You are sure to find the perfect size fender to protect your boat for decades
|Quantity In Package||1|
|What's Included||Tuff End Fender|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||1195|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More