Turnbuckle with 24" Hook
When you need the highest quality turnbuckle set to keep your truck camper securely mounted on your pickup truck bed, look no further than the HappiJac® Replacement Standard Turnbuckle Set with 24” Hooks. These threaded turnbuckles will fit with just about any truck tie-down mounts. The four (4) pack includes two spring-loaded turnbuckles for the front tie-downs and two Stress Guard-equipped rear turnbuckles. The stainless-steel components, one-year warranty, and full adjustability will give you the peace of mind and ease of installation you want so you won’t have to wait to hit the open road!
- Simple to install on truck bed tie downs
- Spring-loaded front turnbuckle
- Stress Guard-equipped rear turnbuckle
- Adjustable, threaded J hooks
- Pack includes 4 turnbuckles
- Made from corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Double-welded stop washer with 5,000 lbs. capacity
- 24” threaded hooks (21” – 33.5” reach)
- ½” nut included
- Weight: 2.2 pounds
Keep your truck camper stable
On your way to your favorite camping spot? Getting ready for this year’s hunting trip? What better way to enjoy the great outdoors than in a truck camper? Well, you’ll need strong, high-quality attachment components to keep your camper securely mounted. Look no further than the HappiJac® Replacement Standard Turnbuckle with 24” Hooks. When you’re driving down the road, the camper needs to be secured against both frontal and cross wind and that’s where the superior strength, construction, and adjustability of these turnbuckles come into play.
The front turnbuckle is adjustable from 21” – 33½” and is secured with a strong ½” hex nut. The double-welded stop washer supports up to 5,000 lbs.—well above the average truck camper weight! With the spring-loaded tension in the front turnbuckle your camper will be able to take on drafts and flex just the right amount to remain stable. The 24” hooks are deep enough to securely latch onto your truck bed’s anchor points for a worry-free attachment. The one-year warranty, stainless steel components, and ease of adjustment, make the HappiJac® Replacement Standard Turnbuckle with 24” hooks the right choice for your next truck camper trip.
HappiJac Standard Replacement Turnbuckle Set with 24” Hooks Features:
- EASY TO INSTALL – Simply attach the HappiJac Replacement Standard Turnbuckles with 24” Hooks to your anchor points on the bed and bumper of your truck and adjust to the required length to apply the correct tension. Tighten the hex nut and you’re all set! DURABLE CONSTRUCTION – Made with strong stainless-steel components that provide corrosion and rust resistance for long-lasting use. The 24” hooks are rounded, solid steel, and offer reliable strength at the anchor points.
- SIMPLE ADJUSTMENTS – Each Replacement Standard Turnbuckle is adjustable from 21” – 33½”. Attach the round 24” hooks to the anchor points and use the ½” hex nut on the threaded shaft to manually adjust to the proper tension.
- SECURE ATTACHMENT – The front turnbuckles are spring-loaded so you can manually adjust the tension, so your truck camper is not only secure, but is stable while driving. The rear turnbuckle’s steel construction adds even more strength, stability, and security.
- BUILT FOR THE ROAD – The Replacement Standard Turnbuckles gives you peace of mind by offering high-quality craftmanship, stainless-steel components, and rust and corrosion resistance.
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||FM-TBR|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More