Universal 5th Wheel Base Rails (Gloss Black)
- Helps provide a solid mounting point for a 5th wheel hitch
- Compatible with most 5th wheels, rollers and gooseneck adapters
- Designed for use with custom 5th wheel bracket kits
- Universal application to fit a variety of vehicles
- Protected by a durable gloss black powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid Bonderite coating
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes two 5th wheel base rails without universal install brackets #16101
- CURT part number: 16104
Knowing that your 5th wheel trailer hitch is properly mounted in your truck bed is vitally important to the success of your towing. Without a firm attachment point, a 5th wheel hitch is rendered useless to your tow vehicle. When you choose a 5th wheel hitch for your pickup, install it with confidence with a CURT 5th wheel bracket kit and a set of CURT 5th wheel base rails.
CURT 5th wheel base rails are universal, meaning they can be used with any 5th wheel trailer hitch and in virtually any truck bed able to accept a 5th wheel hitch. They are compatible with all CURT and competitive 5th wheel trailer hitches and 5th wheel rollers, and their universal design also allows them to accommodate gooseneck adapters and Spyder gooseneck hitches.
Installation with CURT universal 5th wheel base rails is quick and simple. They mount with sturdy zinc-plated bolts, providing a solid mounting place for a new 5th wheel hitch. 5th wheel base rail bolts and other hardware can also be purchased separately to aid in reinstalling used rails.
To protect our 5th wheel base rails from corrosion, scratches and UV damage, we coat each one in either a gloss black powder coat or a black carbide powder coat, depending on the model. This gives them the tough skin they need for hauling that RV, flatbed or other heavy-duty trailer and gives you the confidence to tow wherever the horizon leads.
- SOLID MOUNT. These 5th wheel hitch rails provide secure 5th wheel hitch installation. They bolt into place above the truck bed and provide a dependable mounting platform for a 5th wheel hitch (hitch and mounting brackets sold separately).
- VERSATILE FIT. These 5th wheel base rails are industry-standard, meaning they accept virtually any industry-standard 5th wheel hitch. They are compatible with all CURT 5th wheel legs and rollers (excludes puck system products).
- CUSTOM-FIT. While these 5th wheel rails have an industry-standard, universal design, they are intended to be used in conjunction with a set of CURT custom 5th wheel brackets. The brackets bolt onto the truck frame with a vehicle-specific fit and provide a solid anchor for the base rails.
- QUICK RELEASE. These 5th wheel rails allow you to maximize the functionality of your truck bed. They enable a 5th wheel hitch to be securely anchored in place for towing, and just as easily allow the 5th wheel hitch to be removed for hauling other cargo.
- DUAL-COAT. For long-lasting resistance to rain, snow, mud, road salt and more, these 5th wheel installation base rails are shielded in a dual-coat of rust-resistant Bonderite and highly durable black powder coat.
|Quantity In Package||2|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||16104|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More