Universal Rear Tiedown
HappiJac® Camper Anchor Tie-Downs provide maximum strength and eliminate leverage and stress forces on a truck.
- 1973 - 2011 S-10, S-15, Chevy/GMC Canyon & Colorado
- 2013 and earlier Ford Ranger
- 1989 - 2018 Toyota (only with campers under 1500 lbs.) (except Tundra)
- 1989 - 2008 Isuzu
- 1994 - 2008 Mazda
- 1998-2018 Nissan (only with campers under 1500 lbs.)
HappiJac® Camper Anchor Tie-Downs provide maximum strength and eliminate leverage and stress forces on a truck. Includes a removable rear tie down coupler rotates to direction of pull, eliminating undesirable torque. HappiJac® Camper Anchor Tie Downs won't bend, twist or fail.
- Price is significantly less than other heavy-duty tie-down systems
- I-Beam truss creates a superior system by utilizing the truck frame, bed and tie-down components to form an I-beam truss structure
- Adds only 27 lbs to the truck and eliminates ugly protrusions
Note: With the exception of the CA-FD4 & CA-FD7, the older style "CA" prefix camper tie downs listed below do not contain a frame mount component and were designed for use on older trucks or with campers under 2,500 pounds of dry weight. Whenever possible, an "FT" prefix model tie down set is the best option and must be used on extended or crew cab trucks or campers over 2,500 pounds of dry weight.
|Series||Camper Anchor Tie-Down Systems|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||CA-UR|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More