Furrion Vision S® RV Backup Camera System with 3 Cameras & 7" Monitor - LED Marker Lights #FOS07TAEM
Ships in 1-2 days
Safely back into parking spaces while having a wide view of your surroundings with the Furrion Vision S RV backup camera system. This configurable system acts as a security camera as well as giving you peace of mind while on and off the road.
- Reliable digital connection (2.4GHz)
- 720 x 480 high-resolution camera system
- Wide viewing angle with up to four cameras displayed
- Night vision and intelligent infrared cut filter for clear viewing
- Motion detection and microphone for security area monitoring
- Security camera auto-wake with motion detection
- IP65 waterproof-rated camera technology for durability
- Large, 7" HD monitor with anti-glare display
- Wireless camera system is easy to set up
- Rear assist marker lines to align your vehicle
- Marker lights for added safety
- Furrion Reference Number: FOS07TAEM
Reduce Blind Spots While Driving
Experience up to four different camera angles at once on the high-resolution monitor for maximum visibility around your RV. With a wide viewing angle, Furrion Vision S gives you visibility all around your RV to reduce blind spots and make reversing easier and safer. Rear assist marker lines help you back up safely with coverage right down to the bumper, making it easy to see blind spots and hidden obstacles when backing up.
See Clearly, Even at Night
The high-res camera technology allows for a clear, clean infrared view during nighttime use. This serves an additional safety feature for the camera system to be used as a motion-activated security camera with auto-wake to keep your family safe while asleep in your camper. The built-in microphone also ensures an extra layer of safety. When used with an SD card, you can review videos at your leisure.
Multiple Mounting Options
The low-profile design of the Vision S promotes an unobstructed view out your windshield. The monitor can be mounted on your windshield at a variety of angles, using the included suction cup bracket. An interior table stand is also available, as well as a wall-mount option (sold separately). The high-resolution monitor allows you to toggle between cameras, and you can view up to four different camera angles at once to make passing, tailgating and merging cars are much easier to see (extra cameras sold separately).
Vision S RV Camera System Features:
- QUICK & EASY INSTALLATION - Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. Installation is also quick and straightforward for non-prepped units
- WATERPROOF CAMERA WITH NIGHT VISION - This kit comes with high-resolution (720 x 480), IP65 waterproof camera technology with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and a wide viewing angle
- STABLE & LONG-RANGE SIGNAL STRENGTH - Wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between camera and monitor. This system is tested for up to 100 feet at high speeds and extended range of up to 492 feet in open spaces
- CLEAR & EASY VIEWING - The anti-glare monitor comes with park assist marker lines and displays a clear image for up to four cameras for all-around coverage. The included windshield mount allows for customizable viewing angles to suit your needs
- SECURITY & SAFETY - The camera system can serve as a security system to help you stay safe when parked. Convenient motion sensors auto-wake the display, and the built-in microphone transmits audio for parking guidance or added security
|Quantity In Package||1|
|What's Included||Monitor, two side cameras, rear camera, windshield mount and table stand|
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||FOS07TAEM|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More