Water Based TPO Flooring Adhesive (5 Gallon)
Developed for laminating fleece-backed flooring (like Alpha Systems, LLC Tuff Ply) to materials like plywood, our 3080 adhesive is a high-performance product that is water-based and environmentally friendly. This adhesive performs exceptionally well in temperatures from -40° – 190°F and has excellent water resistance. Use to bond a variety of porous materials like wood to wood and carpet to wood. Lippert™ is now the proud distributor of all Alpha Systems products!
- Color: White
- Water-based and environmentally friendly
- Coverage: 80-100 sq. ft./gal
- Developed for Lippert Tuff Ply fleece-backed flooring membrane
- Performs well in temperature range: -40° – 190°F
- Applied with brush, roller or trowel
- Note: Do not freeze in storage
- 1-year warranty
A TOUGH BOND FOR TUFF PLY FLOORING
Lippert™ is now the proud, exclusive distributor of all Alpha Systems, LLC products!
Developed for laminating fleece-backed flooring (like Alpha Systems Tuff Ply) to materials like plywood, our 3080 adhesive is a high-performance product that is water-based and environmentally friendly. This product performs exceptionally well in temperatures from -40° – 190°F and has excellent water resistance. Use to bond a variety of porous materials like wood to wood and carpet to wood.
Fast drying, Alpha 3080 TPO Flooring Adhesive is quick and easy to apply and effectively protects against unwanted moisture. Apply with a brush, roller or trowel, and put the two surfaces together as soon as possible.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY — 3080 flooring adhesive is water-based and low V.O.C.
- EXCELLENT WATER RESISTANCE — Help protect your floor from unwanted moisture.
- PERFORMS WELL IN HIGH/LOW TEMPS — This adhesive performs well in temperatures from -40° - 190°F. Note, do not let adhesive freeze in storage.
- DISCLAIMER — Alpha Systems, LLC retains the right to deny liability for any defects or damages to the roof membrane caused by another manufacturer’s products such as sealants, adhesives, tapes or related products.
- 3080 Flooring Adhesive may be applied with brush, roller or trowel
- Surface should be free of dirt, oil, or other contaminants
- Apply a coat of adhesive to one surface (16-20 mils thick)
- Bond the two surfaces as soon as possible (approximate open time 5-10 minutes)
- Use a 70 lb. linoleum roller (or equivalent) to apply pressure so that adhesive can properly penetrate into the fleece
- Immediately following the adhesive application and rolling process mechanically fasten the perimeter of the Tuff-Ply
- ALPHA SYSTEMS 3080 may also be used for bonding a variety of other porous substrates
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Warranty Term||1 Year|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||N308000P|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More